my new project and many thanks tooooo

-
:D:D:D:D:D:D

well here is the pic of them on my shop floor .......:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

here is a pic of the brake lines fixed ..lol had them in the wrong place after I read how they went lol

hey bob want to try and go to rockingham sat. my buddy is running his bike pro 4.26@176 in the 1/8 mile..let me know if you would like to go...

ok ill give you a call tom. back out of town working and will be home Friday night sometime....:prayer:

talking to the man he ran my stuff and wanted me to run a 4.88 and still be able to go the 1/4 mile but with out nos..I told him I was planning to put a fogger or plate system on it at about 250 or more with the next motor..so with the nos it should trap at around 67/7000 with the 31/10.5 tire...according to his math...I talked with lester he has 4.56 but could have went 4.88 but the car is set for nos as well...hopefully it will be pretty go to go...now I have been thinking about the verta..:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: hope it will be ok and not have any problems......im home for a week or tow bob if you want to come back up ...just give me a call ..I been in the shop wiring it up so tired of the cords lol and today outside trying to get a little siding up on the walls:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer: work work work never ends....

I have to put all of rose's Halloween stuff out front for the next few days. I also got the intake back from dan and it's on the hotrod. next is figuring out how to get the supercharger from the workbench to the motor. did the guy send the retainers out yet?.
if I can get the hotrod back together i'll try a tnt Wednesday if Roxboro. after that i'll have time to head down your way.

No rush bob I plan to go back to the doctor ..I still feel like ****..just let me know ill come up and help get the supercharger back to the hot rod...not a problem. .just give me a call ..

brown truck dropped this off today... moser bolt through 35 spline spool 456 pro gear

thanks guys ...it is nice..now I just need to finish all the rest so I can fire this baby up:D:D:D

Earthmover if you do not mind saying,How much did that cost and where did you get it? I am going to buy one with 5.14's here pretty soon. THANKS.........

Attachments

• 2013-07-02 20.12.28 (Small).jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 304
quick performance if you pm me I will get you the info if you like...it was a little over 1600.00 with the shipping but I went with the pro gear which cost a little more but is what I needed....

I shoped around and found a few more that was cheaper like the Yukon bolt through center and was told its just as good but I went with what some of the faster guys use that I talk to..but the Yukon has some great write ups on yellowbullet and a few more places...I plan to step my game up next year if possible with a 540or512 race block low deck next year if money permits max ported heads 2 stage nos fogger I hope....would like to get competitive if possible...with my son driven car should be 23/24oolbs I hope small tire:D:D:D:D:D:D

well in the shop today messing around a little been wiring the shop up for full power recep./lights/welder and all while in there I was looking over the car and thought man I will be glad to here this thing run.. so I put a seat in it , put the streering wheel in it and even lowered the car in the front just to get a look at this thing..:D:D:D:D man :D let me tell you I am so ready to fire and drive this car..got a lot of things going on at 1 time but getting there slowly...I will post pics of how I have it sitting now (lower) I know its going to be to low but it sure does look good...new set of wheels and tires and this thing is going to be a dream come true for me....as I told my son this is the last car I will build (I hope) another motor and trans is fine but body I think I am at my end...I am going to jump on this thing the coming week hard install the proportion valve in the back brake line, going to install the center section , and finish up some of the welding that is just tacked in..mid plate and a few other places...gotta order some tabs to install along the brake lines to keep them in place and safe..going to order up 2 loops to keep my son and myself safe... going to fit the dash in and make it removable if possible with some fasteners was going fiber glass but not really feeling them right now...will keep things posted as I progress...for those interested lol:glasses7:

proportioning valve install just behind where the seat will be and out of the way...I can reach it with my hand so I thought out of sight and out of the way would work well for this..:D

I went out to the shop with a plan..do 1 job and that's it try to complete the brake system ....so here is what I had to do cut and weld the tabs that hold the brake lines and fitting in place ...makesure all brake lines was tight and ready ...only 1 I didn't get to weld was the rear in which I will have to get under the car to weld ... it will be done tom. as I needed to get the tires off the back to get under there and put jack stands under the car to get it back up in the air...so now I have to order the small tabs that run along the frame that holds the line in place but the main tabs are doneexcept the 1 I will get tom.. while I was welding I welded the mid plate on in and the finish welding the trans cross member in place as well..:D:D:D pretty good day in the shop and I hope tom. is just as good....going to stay on 1 thing until its done and stop jumping around on this car..should have been running by now but working out of town came first

once I get the vent plug that goes in the rearend I will put the center section in it as I need to really clean the housing out and makesure there is not trash and I want need to pull the vent out for nothing else..so once I get a vent plug I can finish the rear ..then I need to take it to the driveshaft shop to have them measure the shaft to be made... thinking of putting a tunnel in it and 2 loops as the yoke is right there at the drive shoulder....

:D

other side of the headers are done except 1 pipe.. I have to work with it just a little more to get it in ..but I think im happy with it since I never did this before ...:D

lol thanks bob .. I have to cut those three pipes about 1" to make the #2 pipe work it comes up a little short ..by doing that both headers should be very close in length wise...:D

ive been chopping away things on it as I ma ready to get it done and fired ..got to get the fuel system stuff going on it..

Yea I got a little from the other side I can use but will have to cut and weld it back cause I don't want to fight the weld going into the collector.imma wrk it out some how

-
Back