My street used Tubular K frame is getting close!

-
nice fab work....especially on those upper shock tower supports

does it use a stock A-body spindle?...if so ..you might have the "holy grail"

Pretty sure he said I could use stock UCA's and spindles.. actually I know that I can use the stock spindle b/c that's what I'm using.

Trying to piece together the pics.

I would like clearer pics of the how the upper shock tower supports work. One of the key weaknesses to the Magnum force kit is the necessity of weld in braces for the shock towers.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

hope you don't mind me askin....
but what year A-body is this K-frame going into?....motor/trans?

hope you don't mind me askin....
but what year A-body is this K-frame going into?....motor/trans?

Absolutly Denny,

68 dart with a SB.. totally street car.. it might see the track for event's like mopar madness, etc.

cool ....good luck....I'll be watching to see what you think and how you like it

no kiddin...I still have all my sketches/drawings ( about 20 years worth) of my personal k-frame design/fabrication....a lot of different designs...... I have this one...from around 2004

getting closer... should be done this week then off to the powder coater. Pics of the lower control arms and bolt in shock towers... some of the same pics as earlier but I wanted to keep them together.
120102950000_2.jpg

111214950004.jpg

111214950000.jpg

111112950005.jpg

111112950002.jpg

getting closer... should be done this week then off to the powder coater. Pics of the lower control arms and bolt in shock towers... some of the same pics as earlier but I wanted to keep them together.

:thumblef: looking good..... IMHO maybe you should test fit everything before you go to powder coater just in case you need to tweak something...

no kiddin...I still have all my sketches/drawings ( about 20 years worth) of my personal k-frame design/fabrication....a lot of different designs...... I have this one...from around 2004

Do you still have that napkin for Bob Evans that you drew the improvements you were telling me about? That would be cool!

:thumblef: looking good..... IMHO maybe you should test fit everything before you go to powder coater just in case you need to tweak something...

lol you know ur the 2nd guy to tell me that... maybe great minds think alike..:prayer: I'm just needy..lol

you ought to see the size of HemiMarks tweekin' hammer....

is Tory buildin this?....he PMed me the other day asking for pics...I got some new ones...PM your e-mail and I'll send them over

you ought to see the size of HemiMarks tweekin' hammer....

is Tory buildin this?....he PMed me the other day asking for pics...I got some new ones...PM your e-mail and I'll send them over

Yeah he's building this for me.. I have a ton of pics he has sent me too.

I'm intrested, but need to know how much. I would also even consider buying just a set of plans to fab it up myself. If that is a possibility. Let me know. I have a fairly well stocked fab shop at my disposal, so that's not much of an issue. Just need to know the dimensions.

I'm interested, but need to know how much. I would also even consider buying just a set of plans to fab it up myself. If that is a possibility. Let me know. I have a fairly well stocked fab shop at my disposal, so that's not much of an issue. Just need to know the dimensions.

Well I can't speak for Tory but he has poured his heart and soul in this unit so I doubt he'd just give out the dimensions.. contact him and ask if he's interested in selling these.

Looks great. I can't imagine how much time went into this. I can't wait to see it finished.

Looks great. I can't imagine how much time went into this. I can't wait to see it finished.

Me either.. but as you already know with your fabrication skills and ongoing projects I'm sure it's more than just a few hrs..lol

Well I can't speak for Tory but he has poured his heart and soul in this unit so I doubt he'd just give out the dimensions.. contact him and ask if he's interested in selling these.

I would never expect it for free. You gotta pay for R&D. That's a given. It's not fair to just expect it for nothing. I'm willing to buy it complete, but was just thinking that if I could build it it would be fun. I love building stuff. But just a price is cool too.

if I can be of any help whatsoever.......e-mail or PM anytime

with Torys experience and fab skills....your lookin good!

I am positive this stuff is and will be top notch quality stuff. Fabo seems to have very, very good top notch fabricators/vendors right here!

Been following you and your tubular K frame for quite some time,so if Im excited that this is near completion,I can just imagine where you are!

Im guessing it's lighter than stock,but by how much? Can you give us a comparison for each piece vs it's stock counterpart?

Can guarantee it's gonna be stronger...

Is more caster/camber part of the package?

-
Back