My street used Tubular K frame is getting close!

-
I am positive this stuff is and will be top notch quality stuff. Fabo seems to have very, very good top notch fabricators/vendors right here!

Been following you and your tubular K frame for quite some time,so if Im excited that this is near completion,I can just imagine where you are!

Im guessing it's lighter than stock,but by how much? Can you give us a comparison for each piece vs it's stock counterpart?

Can guarantee it's gonna be stronger...

Is more caster/camber part of the package?

all really good questions that are completely over my level of education.. I will get some answers and post them. I glad to see the support... G mopar family

Finishing up the welding in the jig tonight.
03a6ae78.jpg

3d6c8d89.jpg

9575a872.jpg

careful around those sharp edges...I know what I speak of

way to tease us....now how about some shots of the spindles/lower ball joint/tie rod ends?

no problemo (I'm learning a different language...between posts on my 'puter)

He does and it's pretty awesome too. There are some great fabricators out there in the mopar world. :cheers:

Yeah I've looked at some of his stuff, seems top notch. I wish I had half of the skills as some of you guys.

Looking very very nice, can't wait to see it finished. Will he be making these for sale, if so will a price be forth coming?

440outlawdart......good one

I had a tough time getting my first front-steer K-frame that utilized stock uppers and stock spindles to work correctly. I am anxious to see how Tory tackles it.

so you bet I'm watchin'......always ready to learn a thing or two
and thanks for the great comments guys

Denny

I wish I could see these pictures at work but all I get is little red x's since they block photobucket.

Man this is really looking good.. I really like the brace on the upper shock towers. Looking forward to some seat in the pants reporting on this.

Grant

I give a full detailed report as soon as I get it installed.

It looks good but I'd really be really worried about those
dry heim joints lasting on the control arms on the street.

It looks good but I'd really be really worried about those
dry heim joints lasting on the control arms on the street.

why? That's what the RMS uses... he hasn't ever had a problem

When I say "on the street" I mean if used on a regular daily
basis instead of just down the dragstrip or to a car show.

In a dirty/winter enviroment could the balls seize in them?

Just wondering if they are sealed or lubed in some way.

-
Back