Need a fix for this:

-
Ah, so you left that bracket adapter on? How did it push the piston in the MC? Do you use your regular pushrod with that bracket?
Yep, used the same pushrod. I couldn't believe how easy it was. I didn't even disconnect the lines on the master cylinder.

Yep, used the same pushrod. I couldn't believe how easy it was. I didn't even disconnect the lines on the master cylinder.
ok, from the picture of that adapter/bracket, it looks like it has a built in arm that goes through the firewall and connects to the brake pedal? Ok, then you just took your original pushrod that USED to go through the firewall and connected it from the adapter/bracket to the MC?

ok, from the picture of that adapter/bracket, it looks like it has a built in arm that goes through the firewall and connects to the brake pedal? Ok, then you just took your original pushrod that USED to go through the firewall and connected it from the adapter/bracket to the MC?
Yep!

I was just going to mention that your pushrod may be different. Mine was a factory disc brake (not like that matters) power brake car, so everything was there. I used the original pushrod. It may be trial and error with yours.

because the right 2 bolt master cyl isn't drilled as deep. its drilled shallow enough to make up for the adapter plate perfectly. have one on our dart.

if you had to lengthen the rod then it didn't fit perfectly.

Don't know what to tell u, mine did, and has been on there for some 7-8 yrs now .--------------still just like I INSTALLED IT .

-
Back