Need a proportional valve 75 dodge dart

-

75dodgedart

Reaction score
Posted a ad up sometime ago, **** happens, :banghead: :burnout:

Anyways,

Pulled out the slant/904 and did a overhaul, cleaned out the engine bay redid the wiring harness, floorpans , subframe work, car is Ready to be taken to the body shop, LAST THING I NEED IS A PROPORTIONAL VALVE, anyone got one for a 75 dodge dart 2 door hardtop, tried to rebuild it but that didn't go well as planned lol,FRONT DISK/REAR DRUM thank you and Mopar 4 life :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Posted a ad up sometime ago, **** happens, :banghead: :burnout:

Anyways,

Pulled out the slant/904 and did a overhaul, cleaned out the engine bay redid the wiring harness, floorpans , subframe work, car is Ready to be taken to the body shop, LAST THING I NEED IS A PROPORTIONAL VALVE, anyone got one for a 75 dodge dart 2 door hardtop, tried to rebuild it but that didn't go well as planned lol,FRONT DISK/REAR DRUM thank you and Mopar 4 life :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
What seems to be the problem?Did you just screw the valve up? reason I am asking is its not always a proportion valve fault.

I got mine from The Right Stuff. Good people to deal with, in my experience.

just bought one from inline tube....installed it on tuesday...

Again Thank you for the input, This is a 75 dodge Dart not a 74, or lower, already spoke to inline, and they do not have one for a 75, havent been having any luck finding one, anyone got a proportional valve for a 75 dodge dart, from a 75 parts car? anyone? send me a msg, thank you,

-Mopar 4 life,

Car is ready to roll into body shop after this, much help is appreciated,

Again Thank you for the input, This is a 75 dodge Dart not a 74, or lower, already spoke to inline, and they do not have one for a 75, havent been having any luck finding one, anyone got a proportional valve for a 75 dodge dart, from a 75 parts car? anyone? send me a msg, thank you,

-Mopar 4 life,

Car is ready to roll into body shop after this, much help is appreciated,

really??? know for a fact we just ordered one from there for a 73 dart with disc/drum brakes. that should be the same as a 75 no?

No, starting in '75 the A-bodies used a cast-iron proportioning (not "proportional") valve basically the same as the one used in the last few years of E-bodies (which Inline Tube does carry, their number VML-105, which would work). Or you could use their PR-100 universal item, or you could use their AJP-01 adjustable prop valve and their PR-104B holdoff valve.

-
Back