need help on a charity build !!!!!!!!!!!

-
thanks JayD . Well the media has come to the shop . hour interview for a 30 second spot. Will be on channel 40 wggb springfield ma news.

I hope the half-minute of airtime brings some attention to the project and the needs of the hospital, and yields some serious sponsors that follow through with their promises.

Great news Joe! This is a link to the station's website ... maybe they'll have a live feed or something in writing on there about you too. http://www.wggb.com/

I have my own good news to report. The powders for the build arrived today, and they look like awesome choices. An extra special thanks goes out to one of my favorite customer service reps Jeff and Prismatic Powders/NIC Industries of White City, Oregon for following through on the sponsorship offer. It's great to have ya on board!

Now if I could just get some parts here ... can't wait to get started on some actual work for this build instead of just a bunch of phone calls. LOL

The media sucks . Story not even on their website and the story very short. But it was exposer either way! Hope it helps

Well memike I was told it was a 71. When I got the title I found out is was a 73 . I am not a Mopar guy so I had no idea . Luckly not much difference in the 2. I was just as confused as you when I got the title...lol...but luckly I have found out it is not to much of a difference.

I read in the hot rod page you found a strait axle

Great press release and video :cheers:
I hope it helps things out allot for the hospital.:love7:
My reading must be getting better because they spelt drag racing wrong.

Thank you Gary!!! :love7:

Every penny helps! With your donation, we now have $140 in the Scamp paypal account. The extra exposure on wggb's website may help to bring that number up.

Thank you! I can not thank you enough. I want to thank everyone who is jumping on board . The support is amazing and hopefully we will do something amazing for the Shriners.

I feel bad that I ain't a money rich man:angry7:, Just rich in friends.:happy10:
My promise of $60 dollars is not much but I do keep my word
You are doing a great thing here and believe me I know you must be
aggravated with the co not holding up to there word.
If I had the cash I would send waggin to you and take care of his bills while he was gone and pay his way there to get the tec work on the build going.
He sure is a get it dun type member.
July 3rd is when I will have the $60 I can send to help out.
homecloned a great member here sent me some lug nuts and he told me to just send it to this ’73 PLYMOUTH SCAMP BUILD FOR
SHRINERS CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL ! What a great friend and member.
Like waggin said keep your chin up sir.:happy10:

My $40 I promised and the $20 by request by homecloned8) makes it an even $60 on the way tomorrow :rock: :cheers:

Well it's the third and I ask my wife to send my $60 to ya, But her Pay Pal is empty! So I just ask her to move my $$ to here Pay pall.
She said it takes two ta three days Joe.

Adam going to look at it sunday will keep everyone posted.

Memike thank you , When it is good for you it will be fine for me. Also tell homecloned thank you as well as your wife . Have a good day everyone as I am going to have a long day and weekend, Everyone be safe and have a great 4th weekend.

-
Back