Need ideas for graphics/name for my car.

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
As some of you know I race my Early-A 66 Dart with ONDR(Ontario Nostalgia Drag Racers)All members cars are all older than 1974.We have all brands/makes,altereds,trucks etc.I,m looking for ideas for graphics/names for my car(which I,ve called Clareese since aquireing it)from the movie Silence of The Lambs.Once I figure out something good I,ll have Mike(2Darts)make up the graphics for me,as he seems to have a grasp on doing these quite well.Lets hear some ideas!!!
View attachment 340 dyno 4.JPG

Right color for"blue thunder" and ties into racing.As far as graphics goes white looks good on that color

Hey Scott..... What about the name Blue Bayou? I know the original song by Roy Orbison was from back in the early-mid 60s.....Same time period as the Dart. I don't know about a graphics scheme to fit the name, but I'm sure with a little creative thought, you and Mike could come up with something cool.

Hey Scott..... What about the name Blue Bayou? I know the original song by Roy Orbison was from back in the early-mid 60s.....Same time period as the Dart. I don't know about a graphics scheme to fit the name, but I'm sure with a little creative thought, you and Mike could come up with something cool.
Funny Andy,when I was getting personalized plates for my 73 Dart Sport(Petty Blue)I got shot down for BLUEBYOU LOL

Slick 66

Hey Scott, just noticed them "moon eyes" stickers on the lower fenders look like 66....maybe use "66" or "moon eyes" somehow???

prettybludart

Now, thats a good one! I can just hear Scott's "favourite" track announcer now...... Here he is once again folks, its Scott pulling up to the line in his 1966 Pretty Blue Dart. LOL...

At least he won't call your car a Valiant anymore!

Now, thats a good one! I can just hear Scott's "favourite" track announcer now...... Here he is once again folks, its Scott pulling up to the line in his 1966 Pretty Blue Dart. LOL...

At least he won't call your car a Valiant anymore!

I figured that might get a laugh or two! :D

Clareese
the
Hanable
Animal

"She eats other cars"

-
Back