Need ideas for graphics/name for my car.

-
Hey Scott, you supply the beer and couch, i'll supply the graphics and the install labor. Sounds fair?

Hey Scott, you supply the beers and couch, i supply the graphics and the install. Sounds good?

Hey Scott, you supply the beers and couch, i supply the graphics and the install. Sounds good?
That would be a bonus Mike!I,m thinking in the springtime cause it,s in the process of upgrades(diss-array)LOL.In the meantime we can think up some magical ideas.I still like the Clareese pic with the moth over mouth idea,maybe through a Hannibal in there somewhere...Dodgeing Hannibal.Hmm.:D

Bluesville
Blue in the face
How about a crazy 60s psychedelic paint job with the blue as a base/backround color.
You could call it Northern Lights!
Hope you have enough Bradors in the fridge for your painter! lol!
Larry

Attachments

• trippy.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 310
  • carart.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 288
" HURRICAINE" ROLLING THUNDER DUST ON THE BOTTLE

DART SIDE OF THE MOON

POISON DART TOUCH 2 MUCH ROCKING CHAIR whatever you come up with its a dam nice ride

Bulls Eye Dart, The Dart... DaDart.... 66'en!! Deep Stage!! DDD Racing (Dodge Dart Drag)
Tripple D cup sorry I am just getting silly know

Pass'en Gass This T-Shirt is over 25 years old :D

Attachments

• MMPWE%2020011%20004.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 295
how about dartenstein. maybe a frankenstein graphic theme with a partial pic of your dart protruding through his chest with lugnuts on each side of his neck. now we are goin somewhere. let me burn another one.

or frankendart. he could be sqeezing the life out of a camaro in one hand and a mustang in the other. wow this is good ****.

WoW lots of suggestions(thank-you).As I,ve mentioned earlier,I,d like to stay with a theme from Silence of the Lambs(I named my car Clareese)since I got it.So...I,m thinking of Chaseing Hannibal or Dodgeing Hannibal.Thoughts??

I like the theme. You could put her name on so people know your car is one of the good guys. How about creepy quotes on the quarter like "IT puts the lotion in the basket..."

I like the theme. You could put her name on so people know your car is one of the good guys. How about creepy quotes on the quarter like "IT puts the lotion in the basket..."
Maybe a pic of Hannibal with the mask on the door,with Chasing Hannibal under the pics.Then on the trunk...Hello Clareese! Sir Anthony Hopkins is one of my all time favorite actors.:D

Keep it in the family but make people think a little."MAN HUNTER" or "BLUE DRAGON"

WoW lots of suggestions(thank-you).As I,ve mentioned earlier,I,d like to stay with a theme from Silence of the Lambs(I named my car Clareese)since I got it.So...I,m thinking of Chaseing Hannibal or Dodgeing Hannibal.Thoughts??

Time to get the pencil/lead out and draw something up :glasses7: I hear ya know :supz::cheers:

-
Back