Need your prayers today guys

-
Great news!!! Glad to see you will be on the road to recovery. Praying for a speedy recovery.

All went well guys. Lying in my hospital room right now in some pretty heavy amounts of pain but everything went as planned. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers I really felt them guys. Ill keep ya posted as things progress. The chitty part of all this, can work on the car for 6 weeks! You all are the best thanks again for the support.
Rick

Rick we're glad to hear the good news. The 6 weeks will fly by in no time at all. Take it cool and heal up. I love starting my day hearing good news:eek:ccasion:!!!!

All went well guys. Lying in my hospital room right now in some pretty heavy amounts of pain but everything went as planned. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers I really felt them guys. Ill keep ya posted as things progress. The chitty part of all this, can work on the car for 6 weeks! You all are the best thanks again for the support.
Rick

Glad to hear things went well. Continued prayer for a quick recovery.

Outstanding news, Rick! Time to kick back a bit and let others spoil you while you recover. The great thing about living here in SoCal is that we can work on and enjoy our cars year 'round.
Take the time and fully heal.
Glad to hear all went well.

Hey glad things went well. Do exactly what doctor say and I am sure he will send you for PT. Stick with the PT as it will make you much stronger and you will be back in the shop before you know it.

Great to hear all went well! Don't rush into anything as you're healing, you will most likely feel a whole lot better than you really are and want to do stuff before you're actually ready. I was guilty of that and paid the price :eek:ops:

Any update? You should be home and feeling quite a bit better by now I would hope.

Well guys I'm home and back on the mend. The pain is slowly subsiding but i can't be I my chair for more than an hour at a time. Finally got out of the house and went with my wife to the store. Felt and looked like a zombie but hey! What the hell! Zombies are in right now! Lol. I keep finding myself creeping back out into the garage assessing what needs to be done next once I get the go ahead. You guys are the best and I really am looking forward to these winter projects and seeing what you all get accomplished as well.
Rick

Good to hear you're on the mend. Hope the surgery makes a huge improvement in your life.

Just because you don't see a whole lot of new posts on this thread, - don't start to assume that there aren't a bunch of us that haven't followed it. So far it sounds like things have been going pretty good. Keep us updated.

Just because you don't see a whole lot of new posts on this thread, - don't start to assume that there aren't a bunch of us that haven't followed it. So far it sounds like things have been going pretty good. Keep us updated.

No I would never think that. I appreciate you guys and know you're thoughts were heartfelt... And damn I just noticed how many rides you have.. Damn dude! Impressive.

Take it easy on the moving and garage stuff. It's not like joint surgury or something... If you screw things up during the healing bad stuff will happen. Take it slow - get healthy - the car will wait.
Keep the faith!

Take it easy on the moving and garage stuff. It's not like joint surgury or something... If you screw things up during the healing bad stuff will happen. Take it slow - get healthy - the car will wait.
Keep the faith!
Glad to hear that all went well...if you are like me its hard to stay down so go to walmart and buy some model cars and some paint and start building something on the kitchen table stay outta the garage til you heal,just takes one wrong twist or turn and its back 3 steps, back pain is horrible and can make you lose your mind..I'm impressed with all you members faith and beliefs in prayer makes me proud and it gives us all hope..Godspeed to you my brother..

Just found this. I am thankful all is going well. Sending best wishes for a full recovery so you can bet back to things that you want to do. The car will still be there when you are better. Prayers for you and your family.

-
Back