Never figured I'd be driving over to a girl's house so she could dump me

General Discussion

1. Muad'Dib15

Muad'Dib15 Silly Basterd

Local Time:
    9:02 PM
    I would if it weren't so blasted cold up here. That and I've run out of money for it at the moment. I plan on hanging out with friends as soon as I can. The funny thing is, I wasn't looking when I found her.

Dude, first relationship. Also, getting dumped was my biggest fear of getting into one. Which is probably why it took so long for me to get Into one in the first place. Now that I've experianced it, even though I think I felt something for her, I've found out that it isn't so bad. First time is always the hardest. As for my sentence structure, bugger off. :p

I guess try was the wrong word to use. While it felt right, I tried to make it go smoothly and it really felt like i was actually doing something right even though I had no idea what in the hell I was doing. And it wasn't that hard at all. So I guess what I should have said was that I tried to make it work and it didn't seem to require very much effort on my part at all. The fact that she didn't break up with me for that reason might have meant that I was doing something right there too.

Thanks Asa, even if nothing happens maybe while we won't get back together the just friends thing could still be there, ATM I'm doubting that though.

Too late, I listened to fade to black about 25 times on repeat. No I'm not in that in "that place". It just fit.

Bah, they're all German chicks. I live in the Germantown area. After seeing those all the time they loose their appeal. :D

sorry for the wall of text guys. Just kinda needed to get this off my chest.

2. Dart_Doctor

Dart_Doctor Asa style

Local Time:
    [

Thanks Asa, even if nothing happens maybe while we won't get back together maybe the just friends thing could still be there, ATM I'm doubting that though.

Some times thats nt the best way to go nether . Some times its best to cut bait and run . You are the only one that can make up your mind tho . Take it EZ bud

3. dodgeboy

dodgeboy Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    The first one is always the hardest,after a couple more it won't be that big a deal ,u move on and eventually find the one that really is the one and only

4. duster007

duster007 Active Member

Local Time:
    Yo youngblood,keep it together dont allow her to rob you from potential
    compassion that you will have for your romantic interlude.....treat her
    like a full tank"of gas" when the gas is gone " ....fill -up at another pump...lol
    kepping moving pimping....
    Peace....

5. doogievlg

doogievlg Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:02 PM
    Find that one thing that was not your favorite thing about her and blow it out of proportion and tell her to F off, easiest way to get over someone is to hate them.

6. 1968FormulaS340

1968FormulaS340 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:02 PM
    Best thing to do after getting dumped is to go out hoggin.

That's what a good friend at work told me......

7. 66durgederp

66durgederp "pull hard, itll come easy"

Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    after 2 years of living with my girlfriend, buying a car with her, going to florida to meet her ENTIRE family, her meeting my family (ive lost too many of them since, 2 grandpas, a cousin, and a couple close friends, who to me were family) going through so much and hashing through i cant remember how many ups and downs, she has decided to move out. just remember, dont burn bridges you may want to cross later on, just say eachothers peace, and leave it that. it finally got to the point where it wasnt worth being mad at eachother anymore, and we both decided its for the best. just keep your chin up, and remember, no matter how bad it gets you can cuss at your car all you want, at least it doesnt talk back, or throw knives at you. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.