NEW 2015 Challenger

-
why is it that every thread about a new dart, charger, ram, or challenger turn into a giant pissing match? Getting old listening to all the whining and b!tch!ng about how much new mopars suck, too heavy, too pricy..... Wa wa wa waaaaaa, get over it. And the new challenger is not a damn fiat, still the same car it started out as.

Feel bad for the op, he started a thread cause he was excited about the new car and all people can do is rip on it. It's a damn nice car and i would buy it over a ferd buttstain any day!

Sorry, rant over.

x2

AbodyJoe has a right to his opinion. I disagree with his views though.
I'm happy that the Challenger is here. I've wanted one since I first saw the Concept Challenger in 2006.
SOME people are only satisfied by complaining. It must suck to be like them. It is sad that they feel the need to piss on something that other people are interested in.
Whatever weight issue, whatever size issue, the Challenger is the only car of the three 2 door V8 cars that actually looks like a modern version of the original car it is named after. You can't race the car all the time. Life isn't a Zero to 60 race at every stoplight. I don't care if the "competition" is a 1/2 second faster. They are ugly anyway.

the Challenger is the only car of the three 2 door V8 cars that actually looks like a modern version of the original car it is named after.
funny you mention that- I agree that it more closely resembles the original than the others (which is why I think it's funny when someone here calls it ugly).

...but I still like the new Mustang more.

Then again, I like the old Mustangs more too lol.

So is the local Dodge dealership lying to us? I don't see a Fiat sign on the building, let alone a "Fiat" on their lot. What makes a new Ram, 300, or Challenger a Fiat? Are there Fiat parts on them? No. Big deal, Fiat bought Chrysler Corporation.....maybe the company will be around a little longer or get better? Who knows, but I hope they are around for many years, even if Chrysler and Fiat are together. I don't ever remember this many people complain when Mercedes bought Chrysler, why the uproar now?

Sorry I strayed from the OP's topic.

fiat owns chrysler. the challenger updates were to get some german parts off to put fiat parts on. so it went from a german car to a fiat. :)

the Challenger is the only car of the three 2 door V8 cars that actually looks like a modern version of the original car it is named after.

thats only because it was what 4-5 years late to the party and is now a dated look... look at the 05-09 i think it was mustang.. they nailed that design and it looked like the old car a lot, ford even brought it into the interior unlike chrysler who just stuck a standard charger/magnum dash into the challenger. hell the first few years the 05 body style mustang was out chrysler was still trying to convince everyone that retro was dead.

no they have everyone all excited about this hellcat motor they are supposed to come out with. i'll take the i'll believe it when i see it approach and especially it the performance part of it.. :)

and like i have always said if you like the challenger then go buy one. i don't see why guys get their panties in a bunch if someone doesn't like a car that they like. different strokes man... i don't like a car just because it is sold at a chrysler dealer. takes more than a name to get me to like a car.

i don't see why guys get their panties in a bunch if someone doesn't like a car that they like. different strokes man... i don't like a car just because it is sold at a chrysler dealer. takes more than a name to get me to like a car.

Well I don't see why some people feel the need to post in this thread so many times to bash a car they would never buy.

So is the local Dodge dealership lying to us? I don't see a Fiat sign on the building, let alone a "Fiat" on their lot. What makes a new Ram, 300, or Challenger a Fiat? Are there Fiat parts on them? No. Big deal, Fiat bought Chrysler Corporation.....maybe the company will be around a little longer or get better? Who knows, but I hope they are around for many years, even if Chrysler and Fiat are together. I don't ever remember this many people complain when Mercedes bought Chrysler, why the uproar now?

Sorry I strayed from the OP's topic.

well said keith,.,,,,

I love driving the wife's inferior 2010 R/T Classic, :burnout: , and it only has the little 5.7ltr engine. Still beats the hell out of my 2008 GMC 2500, but that has it's purpose too.

Well I don't see why some people feel the need to post in this thread so many times to bash a car they would never buy.

the post was about the updates done to the car.. i said i wasn't fond of most of the updates and that the car is dated at this point.

then someone asked what i would have done to it and i replied. now the challenger apologists are giving me crap about it.

I think the new CHALLY IS BAD *** . And definetly getting one . I like the mustangs as well but the challenger is more my type for sure I think they did a good job on the updates the earlier ones were getting old to look at even though I would still take one but .. 2015 chally is at the top of my list

the post was about the updates done to the car.. i said i wasn't fond of most of the updates and that the car is dated at this point.

then someone asked what i would have done to it and i replied. now the challenger apologists are giving me crap about it.

Ummmm..... abodyjoe????? you called people "sheep" for liking the challenger. Now you call people "apologists" for stating what they like about the car just like you stated what you didn't like about the car. Name calling to prove your point is just tacky. You have more than stressed your dislike for the new Challenger in this thread, it just so happens that most like the new Challenger. As you stated, the ones that like it can buy it, and the ones that don't like it do not have to buy it. But the OP was excited about it, and was looking for good conversation with it. You are welcome to start a "I hate the Chally" thread, and bash it all you want.

like i said. chrysler played you guys perfectly. nuff said...

this will probably be the next update. :)

Attachments

• DodgeChallengerWagon.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 217
like i said. chrysler played you guys perfectly. nuff said...

this will probably be the next update. :)

LOL.....now we are "played" by Chrysler???? I can see all the top engineers and management at a meeting in a dark room, all with hats pulled low over their eyes: "How can we stick it to them this time", "I know, we will make a 2 dollar car and call it a challenger, put a 2.4 in it and call it a Hemi, and nobody will know, and we will be rich!"!!!!! "Ah, but then there is Joe, Abodyjoe! He will see through this and tell the world the scammers we are!" "yeah, we could cleanly pull this off, but abodyjoe will be on our trails, we must take action!"!!! "Hmmmm, we are so close to pullin this thing off, we must not let this Joe guy stop us"!!! "Oh No!!! I read FABO and he is on to us, and will save the mopar nation like John Wayne! We must take action! We must take action!"" LOL

see how well it worked. you don't see that they could and did slap a inferior car together and guys like it just because its got dodge written on it. you don't think they knew that mopar guys were so starved for a v-8 rwd car that the ones blinded by the almighty pentastar would like anything they came up with?

like i said buy one if you want. its your money. but don't sit here and try to convince me its not an inferior car. sometimes i have to wonder if guys are trying to convince me or themselves that its so great. more often than not i have to believe its the latter.. :)

I do agree Chrysler is phoning it in now a days. Played indeed, but there is an *** for every seat. Rabid brand loyalty, without careful consideration these days, is for tacky folk.

Inferior in your opinion. We are not fooled by the emblem or name. I hated the 4 cyl Challengers in the late 70's. I don't like a 4 door being called an R/T (new charger). I thought the magnum station wagons were ugly as ugly could be. Here are two facts: The 1st, I never thrashed on someone else for liking them. Its just like choosing restraunts. One cannot help it if they like Italian over Asian. The 2nd, I thought (and still think) the Challenger is superior in looks to anything else made today. By the way, I think the newer Camaros and Mustangs are nice looking too, and they are NOT carrying the pentastar. I just think the Chally is better. Also, I've never liked convertibles, so I don't care if they ever make one. There is no reason for one to be called "sheep, apologist, or played" just because they don't share your opinion. Maybe there is something deeper than this subject bothering you.?? Maybe someone you hate bought a new chally???? Perhaps you got beat by one and lost money?? Someone you are very close to thinks they are nicer than your ride??? When you see this thread it springs up a real, sore subject???? I sense something deeper than the chally, its attached to something in your life that's real sore.... and you relate the chally to that person or event. Perhaps someone you love took a ride in one and was IMPRESSED!!!! You see, if you can diagnose us as sheep, apologist, and led astray, then I diagnose you as having a deeper problem than what this threads about. I suggest you contact a minister, counselor, or even allow FABO to help in this matter, but you must get it off your chest

look in to the pentastar. look deep into the al mighty pentastar. you're getting sleepy...lmao..

480px-ChryPly_Blue_Pentastar.svg.png

look in to the pentastar. Look deep into the al mighty pentastar. You're getting sleepy...lmao..

480px-chryply_blue_pentastar.svg.png
LOL........... I love it!!!!!! This made me laugh out loud in my living room....

x2. It seems some people aren't happy unless they are trying to stir up some crap, the same old crap......over.....and......over....and....over. Gets old after awhile.
Dallas

-
Back