New Duster Race Car

-
Very nice car. Hope to see it out there in S/ST be nice to have another Mopar or two out there. I might make it up to Boise again for the Division race although not sure my car can take anymore of that place.

Oh yeah here is my S/ST hoopty
Thanks, love your Cuda, seriously considered buying it when it was for sale, I am sure your glad you didn't sell it, or are you the new owner?
Loved the coverage in digger too, you worked hard for that one!.....Thanks for the compliment.

Nope I am the owner who had it for sale. Have had ot for quite awhile. I actually had it sold the end of last year but when the purchaser was ready to pick it up my wife said no..So it appears I will have it for a good long time :) I am working on a Top Sportsman car as well and just sold my other Barracuda.

As for Boise we will see, wife says no way am I going after the last two years. We have had motorhome issues, tire ssues, had the car backed into and last year the fire up there. I think we both feel that we have had a bad string of luck up there. But I am willing to try and exercise that demon..

Nope I am the owner who had it for sale. Have had ot for quite awhile. I actually had it sold the end of last year but when the purchaser was ready to pick it up my wife said no..So it appears I will have it for a good long time :) I am working on a Top Sportsman car as well and just sold my other Barracuda.

As for Boise we will see, wife says no way am I going after the last two years. We have had motorhome issues, tire ssues, had the car backed into and last year the fire up there. I think we both feel that we have had a bad string of luck up there. But I am willing to try and exercise that demon..

I was looking for a Cuda FB, but then I fell in lust with this car. Second Duster I've had. It's really different like your car.Good thing we didn't make a deal,she would have blown it...LOL
The price point was really good, I looked at every car in the world for 2 years, even other brands,and this was it.
My wife loves this car,the guy almost backed out too. He actually has 69 FB Cuda, that he has won tons with, it;s a Footbrake SB car he ended up with it back, so one had to go.
Boise people are nice.Very friendly. Sorry for the headaces.
We are considering the Mopars at the strip, or the Spring Bracket race there.
See you at the finish line LOL

Al , how long have you owned that car? I remember sometime back when Mike E from Lakeville autobody owned and raced it. Always one of the nicest cars at the track!

We have had it for almost 7 years. Funny story is the day Mike bought it he beat me by about 15 minutes. Bought it originally from a neighbor of mine. I also know the original builder of the car and it's history. Thus my interest in it way back when. not much left of what I bought at this point. The front end has been painted three times since then as well as about 1/2 the car. New motor, trans etc etc. Love the car just wish it had not been built as a street car by Arno way back in the 90's. Might be a bit lighter that way.

-
Back