New Duster Race Car

-
That is one sweet Duster. Well worth the wait. Just FanTasTis!!!

Goodby Georiga, hello Idaho!

Thanks for all great comments, you guys are like family, the guy was very sad today, but he knows I will take good care of it. First stop is Dr. Phil @ the chassis dyno

Attachments

• IMG_0668.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 314
WOW.. That is an Awesome car.:tongue9::tongue9::tongue9:

Awesome car!
I would love to come down to Spokane to see it run one day.
I used to bracket race there a lot in the mid to late '80s.

Awesome car!
I would love to come down to Spokane to see it run one day.
I used to bracket race there a lot in the mid to late '80s.

Come on down, we love Canadians......What car did you run?I moved here in 92, I use to run my B5 blue Ebody Cuda around 93-94
Chris

I love it....is a color change in the distant future?

Awesome deal-congrats! I LOVE how it looks...especially the front...he did an awesome job. Never seen pink look so good--enjoy!

Wonder how much it would pick up if you lost that pile-o-crap 9"?

676 Flywheel H.P, right inline with Wallace racing based on ET and MPH computed with weight......love that alky....1 pull and ran out of Methanol, didn't even get to tune it.Didn't get a reading on the richness or leaness. just timming that was @ 34 degree's.........I say it's fat, and timming is slow for our higher alt.
We will see in the spring when we re-dyno with a fresh tub of Alky.
For now, just a tweaking and playing with stuff getting ready for an ETI in the spring.7.50 chassis re-cert is done.
We love this car!

Attachments

• 1441249_580017115399344_1071433466_n.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 225
  • 1460303_580017168732672_1827685131_n.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 241
  • 969208_10151458321726243_2015991197_n.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 231
Met Chris at the Dyno the other day. Duster is absolutely stunning. Needs some very minor detail work. Car is well thought out & executed. Sounds incredible. Shame it ran out of fuel on the Dyno. Chris, the jacket I had on still smells like Pina Colada. Just stuck me head in my truck, it still has a faint aroma as well. Looking forward to next season.....

Nice car Chris! Is that mopar Panther Pink? Were gonna put some paint on Lisas car here sometime soon. Not sure what color yet but she likes blue so.....

Nice car Chris! Is that mopar Panther Pink? Were gonna put some paint on Lisas car here sometime soon. Not sure what color yet but she likes blue so.....
Thanks,Yup, it's Panther pink. I saw a restored Panther Pink AAR Cuda once and just loved it. I think it takes some black to tone it down.Only 2 people dis-liked it, till they saw it, now they love
It's what attracted me to the car. I love stuff that is different.
Blue is nice, but my wifes Dart is B5 my Ebody Cuda is B5 my pickup is that new darker blue, and the Valiant is the same color blue.
Lisa would look good in pink.......Have you seen the Dart post car in Mopar collector guide this month? It is a really neat blue.

I think your car is beautiful . my cousin done a aspen r/t in panther pink and black stripes awhile back and I loved it all tho he caught a lot of flack from it . and I also have a friend that just done a 70 cuda in panther pink and black and it looks awesome.

Very Nice car... I seen that car before.

You can get smells in allot of different odors.. I love this one.

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Watermelon-Fuel-Fragrance-Street-Car-Race-Motorcycle-/330375146744?_trksid=p2054897.l4276"]Watermelon Fuel Fragrance Street Car Race Motorcycle | eBay[/ame]

Very nice car. Hope to see it out there in S/ST be nice to have another Mopar or two out there. I might make it up to Boise again for the Division race although not sure my car can take anymore of that place.

Oh yeah here is my S/ST hoopty

-
Back