New forum group, Nor-Cal Mopars

-
REMINDER: TONIGHT is Bay Area MOPAR Cruise Night! All MOPAR muscle car meet-up & cruise today on Saturday, October 29 2016! All MOPARS thru '74 are welcome!! Keeping it with the classics. Join us for the 1rst Bay Area MOPAR Cruise Night tonight on Saturday, October 29 2016! We will meet at 5:30pm at the back of the Barnes & Noble parking lot located at 3600 Stevens Creek Blvd in San Jose. Around 6:30pm, we will begin our cruise towards downtown Campbell! Let's cruise and fill up downtown Campbell (E. Campbell Ave) with some MOPAR muscle and have a good time! SPREAD THE WORD!! TELL ALL YOUR MOPAR FRIENDS! Hope to see you all tonight!!

I can't make it. Have other plans. Take pics, please!

Got my notice on Monday from DMV to pick up my plates and the first appointment wasn't until 11/22:(
So yesterday I waited 2.5 hours.......It was worth it!!
340-6pk-jpg.1714988097.jpg

I had my blue/gold ones that I kept for years and they "let" me put them on my new car after paying a penalty. But they were to good to let go.
They read
CALIFORNIA
GROWN

I had my blue/gold ones that I kept for years and they "let" me put them on my new car after paying a penalty. But they were to good to let go.
They read
CALIFORNIA
GROWN

That's nice of them to "let" you use your own B/G plates for a fee. They're all heart. ;)
Did they hit you up for 3 years worth of penalties?

Of course, the farmers and growers have been after me for years to sell those plates to them. I am keeping them. They can mean whatever you want them to.

As I found out at DMV you can only keep blue personalized plates.
If they are sequential plates they cannot be transferred to any other car.
I tried to switch the blue plates to the Challenger, but because they where not personalize, I could not.
I was told I could keep the blue plates and as long as I have a registration showing that they went on the Dart at one time, I could return them to the Dart if I ever give up the 340 6PK plates.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone, my 72 is just about road worthy. (steering was extremely scary). The only meet I know about at this time in the Sacramento area is in December - December 11 Toy drive. Are there any others coming up?

Hi Everyone, my 72 is just about road worthy. (steering was extremely scary). The only meet I know about at this time in the Sacramento area is in December - December 11 Toy drive. Are there any others coming up?

Have any details on that event? The Cap Cruisers are still meeting every Wed in Folsom (Deneys) and there's a weekly get together in Auburn at Mel's. There are others as well as long as it's not raining.

East Bay machine shop that knows Mopar?

A friend just asked me where a friend can get his 72 360 heads worked on. East Bay preferred.

I am not sure what the engine is in but I was told it is in an Art Car for Burning Man. The wilder the better : )

Thanks guys!

Mike

-
Back