New forum group, Nor-Cal Mopars

-
East Bay machine shop that knows Mopar?

A friend just asked me where a friend can get his 72 360 heads worked on. East Bay preferred.

I am not sure what the engine is in but I was told it is in an Art Car for Burning Man. The wilder the better : )

Thanks guys!

Mike

You can also check out Rob's Machine in Hayward. Baca's (Steve) in SSF is also very good.

VIDEO: Massive fire at Richmond car-wrecking yard

Anyone in the Bay Area familiar with this yard? Facebook and Yelp posts say they deal in Old Iron specializing in 1930 - Late 1970's automobiles. I hope this tragic fire doesn't put them out of business and or run through their classic inventory. It looks like from the video there are a fair amount of later model vehicles as well. If anyone knows of the yard, how is their Mopar selection?

Deal Auto Wrecking LLC

VIDEO: Massive fire at Richmond car-wrecking yard

Anyone in the Bay Area familiar with this yard? Facebook and Yelp posts say they deal in Old Iron specializing in 1930 - Late 1970's automobiles. I hope this tragic fire doesn't put them out of business and or run through their classic inventory. It looks like from the video there are a fair amount of later model vehicles as well. If anyone knows of the yard, how is their Mopar selection?

Deal Auto Wrecking LLC

Deal used to be a great place to go for old car parts. I did not watch any video but what they did show in the pics looked to be late model. I know some of the yards along that highway are now empty. Sad to see the yards emptying out.

Praying every FABO member here in NorCal be safe through this next week or so of storms! Please keep an eye on the news and local warnings, and err on the side of caution. I personally experienced the damage these conditions can do in both 1986 and 1997.

I'm starting my first 12 hour shift in the Emergency Operations Center for Yuba County tonight. Prayers that we get some breaks in the weather and our local levees hold up!

Star machine in Emeryville talk to Shaun he built the 340 in my duster 20 plus years ago knows his stuff about mopars

Praying every FABO member here in NorCal be safe through this next week or so of storms! Please keep an eye on the news and local warnings, and err on the side of caution. I personally experienced the damage these conditions can do in both 1986 and 1997.

I'm starting my first 12 hour shift in the Emergency Operations Center for Yuba County tonight. Prayers that we get some breaks in the weather and our local levees hold up!

Yes, it's been a very wet week so far. Drove to Rocklin last night and saw two accidents on 80. The heavy downpour doesn't bother me but the flash floods do.

We were in Napa yesterday and it looked like a giant lake near Highway 29. On the way back the wind on the bridges was a nightmare!

We're flooded up here in Lincoln all the back roads are 2 ft under water and with this next storm approaching by next Tuesday its only getting worse.... the have already had a reverse breach in the levee by I-5 and Thornton rd near galt... trees are dropping like loose change outta kids pocket at the arcade..... be safe and stay dry everyone.....

Weathered the storm here in Bethel Island. But the front yard has about 8inches of standing water.
My uncle lives in the rv resort by the golf course.... he said the water levels are dangerously high at the moment and is on stand by incase they have to evacuate.... pretty crazy...

My uncle lives in the rv resort by the golf course.... he said the water levels are dangerously high at the moment and is on stand by incase they have to evacuate.... pretty crazy...
We have been on stand by for the last week and a half with the High Tides we have been having as of late.

This Saturday (Feb 11th) there will be the 2nd Mopar Cruise (all pre-1975 cars)

Meeting at 11am at the Moonlite Shopping Center parking lot at 2798 El Camino Real in Santa Clara and cruise to In-N-Out Burger on Santa Teresa at 5611 Santa Teresa Blvd

This is the same Saturday at Ronnie's Morning Get Together | Facebook Ronnie's Morning get together with is 7am to 10am

Weather is suppose to be good

Hope to see people out there

This Saturday (Feb 11th) there will be the 2nd Mopar Cruise (all pre-1975 cars)

Meeting at 11am at the Moonlite Shopping Center parking lot at 2798 El Camino Real in Santa Clara and cruise to In-N-Out Burger on Santa Teresa at 5611 Santa Teresa Blvd

This is the same Saturday at Ronnie's Morning Get Together | Facebook Ronnie's Morning get together with is 7am to 10am

Weather is suppose to be good

Hope to see people out there

I'll be in Santa Cruz with the Family this weekend... Looks like the destination for the cruise will be around a half hour drive from us.... what time do you think everyone will arrive at In and Out and will everyone be hanging out there for some time? Not sure if we can make it or not, but will keep it in the plans.

I think the plan is to hang out at the shopping center from 11 to 12. At that time drive out to eat lunch and talk. Not sure how long people will be staying at least past 1pm with that timeline

This Saturday (Feb 11th - that is today) there will be the 2nd Mopar Cruise (all pre-1975 cars)

The Sun is shining, it is somewhat warm. Great day to go for a cruise.
Hope to see some FABO members out there

This Saturday (Feb 11th - that is today) there will be the 2nd Mopar Cruise (all pre-1975 cars)

The Sun is shining, it is somewhat warm. Great day to go for a cruise.
Hope to see some FABO members out there

Just saw this posting. Hope to see pics again so I can see who I knew that went. Miss the South Bay at times.

We were planning on going but a hell of a deal on a VERY completer 5.9 Magnum motor/trans/wiring/relay box/driveshaft etc. etc. was too good to pass up.

Here are some pictures from the cruise. There was a lot of awesome cars there. It was very cool cruising as a pack on the freeway

IMG_2809.JPG

IMG_2810.JPG

IMG_2814.JPG

IMG_2820.JPG

IMG_2823.JPG

IMG_2826.JPG

IMG_2831.JPG

IMG_2847.JPG

IMG_2848.JPG

IMG_2855.JPG

-
Back