New forum group, Nor-Cal Mopars

-
To sell? Yes, pretty nominal based on the size of area.
file.jpg

Is there a charge for the swap meet area?

There is a charge to reserve an area in the swap meet, if that's what you're asking. See moparalley.org.

There is no charge to park, spectate or shop the swap area.

I am bringing as many parts as I can fit in my truck, but there will be no room to bring the 1971 HEMI motor with an 8-71 Blower with two Dominators and lots of extra parts.

Items for sale will be body parts, shifter parts, valve covers, dashboards, wiring harness, gauge assemblies, fans, pulleys, brackets, door pulls, wiindow cranks, doors, fenders, grills, chrome trim, carbs, distributors. spark plug wires, intake manifolds including a LD340, crankshafts, rocker arms with pushrods, early timing covers, harmonic balancers and MUCH more. Hope to see you there!

Hey Jim — could I drop a fender off in your swap space? I'll split the proceeds. Wife wants it out of the carport.

Sure. We're staying in Sunnyvale Saturday night. Should get there around 7am. Do you have my cell #?

Hi Guys! I’m back in Norcal, does anyone happen to know how to rebuild a 8.75 chunk? I’m looking to learn, but also change all the bearings, sleeve and yoke

I just found this thread, I'm in the Sacramento area. Hopefully can connect with other mopar people in Nor Cal.

Hi Guys! I’m back in Norcal, does anyone happen to know how to rebuild a 8.75 chunk? I’m looking to learn, but also change all the bearings, sleeve and yoke
I was going to do my own 8 1/4 till I realized how many times it has to go together & apart , till you get right. So i called around till I found a professional to do it. There are somethings better left to the pros.

pI was going to do my own 8 1/4 till I realized how many times it has to go together & apart , till you get right. So i called around till I found a professional to do it. There are somethings better left to the pros.
Agreed. The older I get, the less I want to be underneath the car. I found what appears to be a solid differential shop in Ranch Cordova (River City Differentials). Recently, they replaced a pinion seal on a Dana 60 for $125 out the door (within 2 hours). I will be going back there soon with another Dana 60 to have them replace the original 4.10s with a new Spicer 3.54 setup for $700 out the door (4 hours). Totally worth it to me.

I've noticed more folks joining from around the northern parts of California, so I took just a quick moment to throw together a new forum group, Nor-Cal Mopars. The group is open to anyone and hopefully folks from the area can join & use it to connect with other Mopar folks & talk issues, shows, cruises, shop recommendations & who knows what. The group can be whatever folks make it. Stop by & join the group.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/group.php?groupid=28

~Sae
hey when I try to open your link it say OOPS page can not be found

Agreed. The older I get, the less I want to be underneath the car. I found what appears to be a solid differential shop in Ranch Cordova (River City Differentials). Recently, they replaced a pinion seal on a Dana 60 for $125 out the door (within 2 hours). I will be going back there soon with another Dana 60 to have them replace the original 4.10s with a new Spicer 3.54 setup for $700 out the door (4 hours). Totally worth it to me.
Shawn runs a tight shop. Prices are great and service is too. He does ALL of my axle work.

RenVill - I'm down a couple of cities from you. Ever go the the niles gather hosted by Fly A?
No, not for that gathering, just for the Niles car show they hold once a year. I've gone to that one time. I'd be down to go to closeby gatherings though.

Bay Area Folk - I am looking for a alignment shop, are there any recommendations? I am located in the East Bay. Thanks for the help.

No, not for that gathering, just for the Niles car show they hold once a year. I've gone to that one time. I'd be down to go to closeby gatherings though.
They usually have them on the 2nd sunday of the month but been rained out the last couple of times. You can follow them on Instagram also. I'll post here when i see it going again.

Bay Area Folk - I am looking for a alignment shop, are there any recommendations? I am located in the East Bay. Thanks for the help.
Seavers tire on old front street in Pleasanton. Best there, is they do Darts! Ask for Cort.

-
Back