New Here

-

Milduster

Reaction score
Hi to everyone! This is a great websight I have seen for a long time. I have never registered until now. I have a Duster with a 400. I am active Army and dont get alot of time to work on it. But enjoy seeing everyones progress. Gives me great ideas. I will post pics when I get back!

Welcome and thank you for your service. What year duster do you have? We need pics.

Welcome aboard this great site, And thank you for your service keeping us safe here at home.

Welcome...as a fellow newbie myself, I can attest to the coolenss and knowledge base of the folks here.

Toolmanmike welcomes you. Thanks for our freedom.

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here!
Thank you for your service so we can all enjoy living in this great country.

Wow! What a great welcome! You guys are great! I have a 74 duster that is under construction at the Moment, actually under a tarp! I am overseas at the moment. I will post pics when I get back. I stuffed a 400 (with 383 steel crank and rods) in it. Just intake cam and B-Body headers at the moment. Manual steering and brakes, it is in good shape. Have had it since 06 but current situation doesnt give me much time at home. I am about to order a complete ladder bar rear suspension and Moser rear for it though. Next up, RMS front. Again thanks very much for everyones warm welcome and wishes.

Welcome to FABO!

Ma Snart

My 67 - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• Front View Burnout Mopar Muscle.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 106
Welcome! and enjoy the site.
Bring on the pictures that we like.

Kenny

-
Back