Votes: 83 84.7%
  • Load it up and drive away.

Votes: 15 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure by now he has changed his login name... What a piece of ****,,,, be a man and defend yourself... Pay Leanna !!! I hate liars and even worse than a liar is a man that doesn't pay his bills.. He says his location is "in a box" he should be in a box... Bill

I'm sure by now he has changed his login name... What a piece of ****,,,, be a man and defend yourself... Pay Leanna !!! I hate liars and even worse than a liar is a man that doesn't pay his bills.. He says his location is "in a box" he should be in a box... Bill

Wow,
Was a long time member too, it just goes to show that ya really never know about people and especially those that troll the internet. Guess it's human nature to try and give folks the benefit of the doubt but it's increasingly hard to do with scammer's using the internet as they're primary method to find the next victim.

Gotta look out for number one !!!

whatta POS. I dont know the guy, and certainly do not want to.

Leanna is as sweet and honest as they come. this is bullshit that she has to be put thru all this.

I do not doubt Memike is telling the truth. You're a stand-up guy Mike. :prayer:

Thank you krazykuda :color: I have to wake up every day and look my self in the mirror every day like you and most every one ells here :glasses7: I would be sending $25.00 every two weeks if I wanted to move forward to more things in life (as it looks and sounds like he is)!! damn man! pay the lady and wake up tomorrow and feel GOOD that you are doing the right thing!! GeezzLaweeze Grunpus! Do this and it will make you you feel better then any pill,

My question is: why would you come on here and make a poll about how awesome you are, when it's a lie?

What's in the make up of people to do that? Something missing in day-to-day life that you need some kind of positive reinforcement from complete strangers to feel good about yourself for some short coming?

There's an old saw that says "tell the truth, then you only have one story to remember."

Maybe they do things different in the UK but I don't believe that.. He just doesn't want to pay her for her work, and it is quite clear he doesn't need the parts either. Even giving him the benefit of the doubt if he fell on hard times, CALL Leanna and explain the situation and set up a payment that works for you.. At least that way you save face with yourself... This way you just look like a first class ***...Bill

Maybe they do things different in the UK ...

Bill, the mailing address I had for him is in Hillsboro, Ohio, and the couple of times we did talk on the phone I never got the impression he was from anywhere other than the good ol' US of A.

In David's defense, he DID give me a $200 deposit at the outset, and one of those telephone discussions outlined in depth his expected budget and what could be accomplished with it. As an even more insulting aside, the total was a couple hundred less than he'd allocated.

I have family in Hillsboro and their all Moparheads.
What's his name, might be able to find some info
for you if you'd like.

The only reason I said UK is because on his post it shows a UK flag and just assumed he was from the UK. No harm no foul it just plain sucks that someone would do that and not man up...Bill

I have family in Hillsboro and their all Moparheads.
What's his name, might be able to find some info
for you if you'd like.

Thanks for the kind offer but it's all right. If your handle was StrongArm I might be more inclined ......... LOL ;-) -- j/k

Karma's a fickle lady. I trust she'll catch up in due course.

I've since retired from those activities.:angel12:

I could probably find him if I was so inclined with just
a couple calls.
Your right Karma has a way of returning favors...... good or bad.

His wife Mary/Xcptshnl1 was a hoot when she was on here, wonder what ever happened to her.

His wife Mary/Xcptshnl1 is now his EX-wife longarm.

Smart woman to leave a deadbeat like him.. And that is the reason he cant pay Leanna (LOL) but still no excuse... Bill

Wasn't he sick a few years ago and we were all praying for him?

Yep, same guy -- surgeries, cancer scares, and quite a few medically-related delays between my receipt of his initial deposit and actually being instructed to finally move forward with all the work. It's also the main reason that I kept this sordid story to myself for over 6 months because I thought he may have passed away between his receipt of my After Pictures and the invoice ... but that's obviously not the problem.

I wish I knew what WAS.

Well, it isn't you or your work that's for sure! Can't wait to get a set of Magnum valve covers to you and have em come back Hemi Orange!!

Grumpuscreature...seems a little strange that someone who's been a good member for 8 years with no negative feedback would intentionally stiff CudaChick on custom work...what gives? Sounds like you've got a lot of explaining to do. Starting a thread on what a good guy you are when in fact that's a lie too. All kinds of wrong. Folks like you drive honest people to get all their money upfront before starting a project...shame on you...you owe Leanna an apology and all the $$ for the work you commissioned her to do before you'll ever have any credibility with me. Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me. Like to hear your side, but your silence is speaking for you.

Thanks Keith! It's sad it had to come to that but it's got a very good home now. :-D Thanks for checking out my little movie.

If we are done with the bashing.......

Does anybody have a way to check up on him and make sure he is okay?

Perhaps medical or other problems left him out of his normal mind.

If we are done with the bashing.......

Does anybody have a way to check up on him and make sure he is okay?

Perhaps medical or other problems left him out of his normal mind.

The only thing wrong with this guy is getting caught as a liar. He was on the site shortly after he was outed and hasn't been back since.

A bumpus for Grumpus , most people doing good don't toot their own horn , they do good without needing all the cheer leading .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back