Votes: 83 84.7%
  • Load it up and drive away.

Votes: 15 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I wonder how grumpus is feeling about all of this, but who the hell would really care.

Jeff

That WOULD be fantastic mo -- I'd actually have a Christmas for once. :-D

Well I personally hope you do have a good Christmas for once and for all so I would like to pledge $20.00 to pay towards his debt. I too have been scammed like this before to the tune of more $$ than I care to divulge. If there is anything on this earth that I hate more than a liar I have yet to find it.

PM me your email.

Mop

Well I personally hope you do have a good Christmas for once and for all so I would like to pledge $20.00 to pay towards his debt. I too have been scammed like this before to the tune of more $$ than I care to divulge. If there is anything on this earth that I hate more than a liar I have yet to find it.

PM me your email.

Mop

x2 Kitty and I will go 20. Somebody get her Paypal address. With all the gift certificates she's donated through the years to help benefit auctions, we can help her one time.

Wow, I wonder how grumpus is feeling about all of this, but who the hell would really care.

Jeff

I think he hit a couple of mines. If he's lying all over the place like it seems he is then good riddance to whats wrong with this country. :finga:

Pay the redhead...........Dillhole!

Karma = Your next amazing feat be dodging a tire iron or a sock full of sparkplugs.

Pay the redhead...........Dillhole!

Karma = Your next amazing feat be dodging a tire iron or a sock full of sparkplugs.

A sock fulla spark plugs? DAMMIT. That would hurt like hell.

Sooo?? Grumpwhatever ...... Who is the liar?? ...You or MeMike??

Your either lie in the OP or you lied to MeMike........I'm impressed.

That babyshit yellow you had Leanna use must be a "Yellow belly liar" color.

Man, I can't believe that someone would come on here, Blowing their own horn, about a good thing they have done only to turn out to be such a deadbeat and loser.
Pay your debts. Leanna not only deserves it, she needs it.

ok so it was a 360/727 thats worth no more then $200 max as cores to me. hell i wouldn't have even wanted the 727. last three 360 motors i have sold i sold for $100.

This.

To be honest, I couldn't agree more. I would have told her the difference, but the value is completely in the eye of the individual.

I have a 360 and 727, collecting dust. I went with the 318/904 for quench against fuel quality reasons and the 904 stays because it's there and I've already rebuilt it. It will be replaced with a gear jammer, but if I had to pick an automatic, the 904 would win every time for safety and loss of drivetrain weight.

I think the combination is worth $200-300, either way.

The 360 can make more power and the 727 is oldschool tech, like a lazy 472 Cadillac, but what are you doing? That question makes all the difference in its value.

Edit: W T F...

Wow I guess I should have read the whole post before answering. Sad that you would come and spread the BS like your such a good guy and have it blow up in your face. Pay Leana what you owe her! :finga:

While I'm sure all of us have taken advantage of a good deal at times in our life. One thing I could NEVER do is take advantage of someone that is grieving over the loss of a loved one. It's just inherently wrong to capitalize under these circumstances and those that would are morally bankrupt.
I applaud your Honesty and Integrity.

While the plot has certainly thickened and the OP is surely regretting this thread I stand by my initial comments but a good point was brought up regarding purchasers needs having a direct influence on value.

I read the beginning of this post and came back later for a response. I should have read the middle. Shame on you! tmm

I re wrote my response after re-reading the middle of this thread.

x2 Kitty and I will go 20. Somebody get her Paypal address. With all the gift certificates she's donated through the years to help benefit auctions, we can help her one time.

What's the PayPal address? I'm in for $20 if someone tells me where to send it. :)

I don't know. Nobody's said as of yet.

So Leanna, what do need for the parts? May be interested now that they are orange. Who paints a motor yellow?

I'd like to give $20, what a crappy deal. Please PM me the email address too!

I have not heard from her but I think that helping her sell the parts is a good idea.

I have a feeling that by now she would rather see him hung out to dry than have the money.

Either way my offer to pitch in still stands so just say the work CK. :D

Gentlemen, thank you all for the very kind offers to kick in but it's really not necessary at all. I haven't been on FABO much lately but that doesn't mean I haven't been working << wink >>.

The valve covers and custom billet brackets have a new home as a result of ebay (and the buyer followed it up by commissioning a matching Cal Customs air cleaner assembly later). The Port-O-Sonic is now on my own hot rod because the best offer I got was $100.

All that's left is the custom 2-tone timing cover in Hemi Orange and Silk Satin Black.

On large jobs that like one I do each step on each part before moving forward with the next step. Though I keep track of hours on a per-step basis (i.e., 'blasting - 1.8 hrs.,' 'parts cleaning - .30 hrs., etc.), I don't break down the specific labor on a particular part. I have no idea how many hours the timing cover actually has in it on its own, especially since I didn't keep track of the Hemi Orange rework I did in an effort to get rid of it.

MoparMarks, it wasn't really yellow despite how it looked in that picture up there. THIS is what it really looked like, and it's a dead-on ringer for Caterpillar Gold. The powder name is Corsair Gold and the paint sample I received for the color match is right behind it.

View attachment 030 - Copy.jpg

Chuckman ... who ya talking to???

This whole thread took a rather abrupt turn into the wall at Post #42 (yes, thanks to me) and it seems quite a few missed the curve.

Hey grumpus why don't you tell us you paid cudachick, maybe you'll be demoted from a full on d-bag to just apiece of crap.

Jeff

Karma indeed what will happen now is he will tear down his $100 engine or $400 360 engine and it will be cracked.. And it will be well deserved for not paying Leanne for her hard and nice work.. And the transmission will slip like an old *****... And the case will be junk.. I hate liars and dishonest people....Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back