New Rallyes are on - pictures

-
Those look great. I think the trim rings will just finish the whole project off nicely. toolman

Looks horrible. In the interest of saving you time in changing them out, I will take the whole car off your hands. Always trying to help!

Sweet I cant wait to find a set for my 1965 a body barracuda. Where did you find yours and if you don't mind me asking where are you purchasing the rings at?

Here are the trim rings on, they are the chrome finish not brushed. I liked that they now match the chrome wheelwell trim.

Some guys may not like these and prefer the brushed rings, but too bad.............it's not thier car :sign5:

Attachments

• IMG_0884 (Large).jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_0885 (Large).jpg
    137 KB · Views: 222
Wow, I have to say your car looks great with those wheels! Both with and without the trim rings. I think I like the "raw" look without the rings better on your car, but either way they look sharp!

-Derek

That is what I have on my fish except I have 205/70 -14 in front and drag radials in back. The car looks great and you really don't need the trim rings. Great find on the tiers as I am being told the frikking local cops (which out where I live are state storm troopers) are writing tickets for DOT drag radials and the judge is levying fines.

Wow, I have to say your car looks great with those wheels! Both with and without the trim rings. I think I like the "raw" look without the rings better on your car, but either way they look sharp!

-Derek

Thanks, the pictures don't really show how good the trim rings look. I did like the painted too but the chrome really looks great with the chrome wheel well mouldings.

Wow! Your car looks great.
I was wondering how deep your rear trim rings is. Looks like it could be a little deeper to get it closer to the rim. I was thinking of doing the same thing to my car this winter.

Super Look!!, I am going with T A s ,with Chrome trim rings, Pics Later!!:blob:

Now that's what it's supposed to look like! Great look on a great car!

Wow! Your car looks great.
I was wondering how deep your rear trim rings is. Looks like it could be a little deeper to get it closer to the rim. I was thinking of doing the same thing to my car this winter.

sweet wished my wheels looked that nice

Super Look!!, I am going with T A s ,with Chrome trim rings, Pics Later!!:blob:

Now that's what it's supposed to look like! Great look on a great car!

Thanks for all the compliments, makes all those days of laying under it wondering what the heck I got into.

The rear trim rings are the widest (deepest) you can buy.

They fit well and run nice and balanced.

Tires and wheels look SWEEEEEET...nice rake to car as well just like the 70s.....was wondering what 275 how 275s would look on the Dart, Duster body...now wondering how 275/50/17 would look like on mine...28" tall and 10.5" wide....hmmmmmm

They look great. I'll probably ditch the Centerlines (or throw some sticky tires on them and use them for the strip) that came with my Duster and replace them with some Rally's.

-
Back