NHL 23-24

-
I’m an Oilers fan but they are going to drive me to drink (more). I hope all this Stanley Cup talk dies quick after their 0 and 2 start. Who tells people ‘Stanley Cup or bust’ before the season starts?
They are not off to a good start at all, 2 losses to the Canucks!

Detroit looked real good vs TBL in a game that could have gone either way.

TBL 0 and 2 for the weekend :(

I just shake my head at Oilers mgmt and their lack of goaltending and understanding. Every year it's the same story, even before Mike Smith. When they signed Campbell(whom I liked) to a long term contract, I just smh. Can you imagine how McJesus and Draisaitl feel? Mgmt is a complete joke.
Edmonton has to do something about their defense and goal tending.
The first game was a blowout, the second game, Edmonton just lost it.

My NY Rangers showed some guts last night against Arizona in a tight game that ended with a brawl. Chris Krieder is going to be third on the all time Ranger scoring list by the end of the year, totally under the radar as one of the top scorers the last two years. This group of Krieder, Zebanijad, Panarin and Fox has to do it this year, their window is closing. I love Trouba and Fox but our D is a little lacking in the ruggedness dept. Pays to have the best goalie in the league because he’s going to have to stop a lot of shots.

LET’S GO RANGERS!!

Dang- Lightning lost again.

Pens and wings tonight. I'm hoping Pens win but kind of suspecting wings will beat them.

The Avs are off to a good start. 5-0 10 pts. PK 16-1 and O'Connor has 3 straight games with a SHG! One more ties the league record. Wild game last night with the Canes.
Makar is the fastest to 250 points and well on his way to being an all time great!!!!!!!:) Georgiev is turning out to be an awesome goalie.
Vegas is 6-0 with 12 points. :(

It was a good tight game for a few periods. Not sure why they didnt start Fleury? Sat nite, HNIC, you would think he would have started.
I enjoy watching, but dont put much faith in regular season.
Bruins are a perfect example of that. :lol:
bruins coach blew it up 3-1 should have put the kid in goal
didnt have the balls to do it game 6
coudnt do it for game 7
stoopid

Well thanks @YY1 for getting us started! Like so many others I played all my life, lived on the border for most of it, so played about 1/2 the time in Canada. Ran my own drop in for years. And was a Captain as a defenseman. As a result I don’t really follow baseball, basketball or football. For me it is just Hockey. Love the Hawks and always have, so I endured year after year after year of Detroit crushing our dreams. Hah Them Russians could play. And love Hockey night in Canada! Just not the same without Grapes! So tell me again Red is positive? Hehehehe

So for me it would be
Hawks
Jets
Anyone playing Wings!

IMG_0052.jpeg

Lol, I remember u posting your jersey.
Detroit was the example of stability, and many a good team got beat by them.
Leafs eeked out an OT win over TB last night. I think 3 and 2 now?
Well thanks @YY1 for getting us started! Like so many others I played all my life, lived on the border for most of it, so played about 1/2 the time in Canada. Ran my own drop in for years. And was a Captain as a defenseman. As a result I don’t really follow baseball, basketball or football. For me it is just Hockey. Love the Hawks and always have, so I endured year after year after year of Detroit crushing our dreams. Hah Them Russians could play. And love Hockey night in Canada! Just not the same without Grapes! So tell me again Red is positive? Hehehehe

So for me it would be
Hawks
Jets
Anyone playing Wings!

View attachment 1716156898

Lol, I remember u posting your jersey.
Detroit was the example of stability, and many a good team got beat by them.
Leafs eeked out an OT win over TB last night. I think 3 and 2 now?
Hah! That jersey is definitely love or hate! Funny story we were at the bar (in Chicago) after the game and a young “bandwagon” Hawks fan who only knows Toews and Cup. Has no recollection of how dominate the Wings were for so many years comes up to me and says I remember that guy I told him yep he was from Chek republic or something. Holy smokes!

Just got done watching the Wings and the Flames even got to watch the Wings at the Senators yesterday. Two good wins for DETROIT, the Wings are looking a lot better than the previous few years. 5-1-0 in this young season, looks like Stevie is trying to bring them back to glory. We'll see what happens with Seattle on Tuesday.

Just got done watching the Wings and the Flames even got to watch the Wings at the Senators yesterday. Two good wins for DETROIT, the Wings are looking a lot better than the previous few years. 5-1-0 in this young season, looks like Stevie is trying to bring them back to glory. We'll see what happens with Seattle on Tuesday.
I watched Wings and Flames as well. Sadly the Wings looked pretty darn good! Stevie is great, quality guy. No way they won’t be successful under him. Just poor taste in Colors! Hah!

Samsonov hasnt had the best start this year for Leafs, but Woll is looking pretty damn good. No disrespect to Sammy, but would be nice to have a bonafide #1 starter set in stone, with an awesome backup. Last year of Sammys contract too. Up 3-1 on Dallas right now.

Bruins fell apart... :BangHead:

First 6-0 start in a very long time..so it had to end at some point.
Same with the Avs. Just didn't show up tonight against a so so Pinguins team and got shut out 4 zip. A good 6-0 start though. Vegas needs to be a losin.

-
Back