NHL 23-24

-
bruins 72-5-5 lose 1st round again
hashtag wtf

Marchand consistently classy

Oh the reason they play the games is to raise Lord Stanley right? How many total for the Booins? 5??6?? Lmao Toronto has more than double what you goofs got...lmao and we've spotted you 56 years lol.
Do you watch hockey in your Brady lingerie? :lol:

Oh f**k I almost forgot....how did all the bragging go last year?? Lmao, Boston=Choke professionals...maybe we should call you Linda Lovelace of the NHL.

was pk subby the pussy dirty?
hockey players in general are 99%
the coach choked should changed goalies up 3-1 last year fking dummy even my dog knew better
its a pussy game today
I played 40 yrs plus
played the habs kids in montreal when i was 13 lost 20 to 1

Pats gotta figure something out. What a dumpster fire. It's the 80s all over again
means zip to what my post said
you want to cherry pick chit the sandbox is to the right over ----]

Bruins win AGAIN nothing better then beating up on the Canadians(other then beating up on the Leafs) that makes 11 out of the last 12 games we've beat em'..GO BRUINS :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

At least we got some good hockey back on. I have watched a few football games this year but just can’t seem to get excited about it. Daughter in law went to Nashville game last week and had a blast. We have all been going to watch Razorbacks club hockey here. I am taking a couple of my old sticks to Tday celebration along with saw and tape. Then I am going to cut them down for grandsons, tape em back up and turn em loose! What could possibly go wrong? House full of people and three seven year old hellions armed with hockey sticks!

Whoa!

Somewhat surprising fast OT win for TBL vs #1 division Boston.

All TBL in OT.

That was a good game.

Looked like TBL was getting whooped by Col last night at end of first.

Went to bed.

However, TBL set NHL record vs Car the other night with 8 goals on 15 shots.

I saw it was very efficient even early on, but didn't think about a record.

"However, TBL set NHL record vs Car the other night with 8 goals on 15 shots." They were 4 of 5 on the PP. Pretty impressive.
My Avs are on a roll. Now one point behind Vegas. Ha! Can't wait for the next match up.
Cale Makar continues to break records.

My Rangers are playing pretty darn good right now while barely managing to consistently put it together for all three periods. Convincing W against the B's on Saturday though!

Also consider we're been rolling without Adam Fox and Philip Chytl for a month and with the aged Jonathan Quick picking up the slack for Igor Shesterkin. Great pickup by Chris Drury this last off season.

LET'S GO RANGERS!

Damn my Bruins haven't won since before Thanksgiving what ever they did don't do it again!!

I like the deal as long as he's healthy. Redwing have done a complete 180 with Stevie Y. Guy is total class act. Just made the winged wheel more of a contender.
So this falls under the say it ain’t so tab. Kane in a Wings sweater? That is wrong on so many levels. Looks like he signed a one year deal. Hawks are rolling over in their graves. I don’t even now what to say.

-
Back