NHL puck drop, Game on!

-
thats cool but I'll take the Hockey night in Canada playoff promo from a couple of years ago with Metallica's for whom the bell tolls , google HNIC 2014 playoff opening if the link doesn't work. .

I can't believe the Leafs are playing so well against the Capitals. Either the Leafs are overachieving or the Capitals are choosing to play slightly above the level of the Leafs!

I gotta say the coverage the Leafs get on Sportsnet and TSN is unreal when even none of the most diehard Leaf reporters/analysts pick the Leafs to win the series. Do we need 15 minutes of analysis of how they are going to lose the series when 5 minutes will do? There are 4 other Canadians teams who all stand a better chance of advancing than the Leafs to the next round.

I don't know how much hockey you actually watch but we are probably the fastest team in the league and do real well against other fast teams . This is the first round matchup I wanted , we beat these guys straight up in the first meeting lost 6-5 in ot the second and lost the third straight up thats 1-1-1 for the season , add that to the fact the Caps are perennial first round losers and this is a great matchup for us .It's a no lose deal if they knock us out we got beat by the Presidents cup winner so no shame for the kids that weren't even supposed to make the playoffs this year but if we win then it's on like donkey kong brother .

The 4 other Canadian teams dont stand a better chance sorry.

Really?? How many analysts/reporters picked the Leafs to advance? What are the Vegas odds for the Leafs to advance past round 1, let alone round 2? How many analysts/reporters picked picked the other Canadian teams to make it further? The Vegas odds on the Leafs advancing is greater than any other Canadian team advancing??

Don't get me wrong, the Leafs have a fabulous rookie line but it takes experience to advance and win. I'd like to see where the odds of the Leafs advancing are greater than any of the other Canadian teams.....

I pay no attn to Vegas and odds and the TSN *** clowns
Look at matchups.
Habs vs Rangers coin toss and series 1-1
Flames vs Ducks Flames 0-28 against ducks lol series 1-0 for ducks
Ottawa vs Boston tied 1-1 Phagoof got an OT winner today.
Edmonton vs Sharks series 1-1 another coin toss, but Oilers have McJesus and Sharks have beards.
Leafs vs Crapitals...series 1-1 could be 2-0 for either. Leafs are not the same team from the beginning of the year.
As Cannucky stated Crampitals are perennial failures in playoffs.
Leafs record vs them this year is respectable.
Just my opinion. Nice to see 5 Canadian teams in this year.
Go Leafs!
Really?? How many analysts/reporters picked the Leafs to advance? What are the Vegas odds for the Leafs to advance past round 1, let alone round 2? How many analysts/reporters picked picked the other Canadian teams to make it further? The Vegas odds on the Leafs advancing is greater than any other Canadian team advancing??

Don't get me wrong, the Leafs have a fabulous rookie line but it takes experience to advance and win. I'd like to see where the odds of the Leafs advancing are greater than any of the other Canadian teams.....

You gotta be patient Steve he's from Vancouver and a Canucks fan so you have to factor that into his hockey IQ , the Nucks fans are like American fans 5 yrs ago the team was on a roll you couldn't get on the waiting list for the waiting list for seasons tickets ,Yes thats a real thing or was . This year they can't give them away , I've gotten 2 emails and a facebook offer to buy seasons ticket rights in either full season or part season packages . According to the latest if I act now I get a $200 food voucher with every seat I take lol ! Try getting rights in another Canadian market ffs , heck they can't even figure out when they are happy or mad they riot when they win and they riot when they lose wtf is that .
Game on boys better to be 100 years old with 13 women in your past than a 47 year old virgin { think about it } -Go Leafs Go !

You gotta be patient Steve he's from Vancouver and a Canucks fan so you have to factor that into his hockey IQ , the Nucks fans are like American fans 5 yrs ago the team was on a roll you couldn't get on the waiting list for the waiting list for seasons tickets ,Yes thats a real thing or was . This year they can't give them away , I've gotten 2 emails and a facebook offer to buy seasons ticket rights in either full season or part season packages . According to the latest if I act now I get a $200 food voucher with every seat I take lol ! Try getting rights in another Canadian market ffs , heck they can't even figure out when they are happy or mad they riot when they win and they riot when they lose wtf is that .
Game on boys better to be 100 years old with 13 women in your past than a 47 year old virgin { think about it } -Go Leafs Go !

A Canucks fan? What are you talking about? Where did I say I was a Canucks fan? I'm from Vancouver? Where did you get that idea? All wrong assumptions. Perhaps you should check your facts before just running your mouth off. You might learn something after reading the story below....

The College of Assuming

Chris was a middle-aged man who had decided to return to college to pursue a degree. Not certain of what degree he wanted to take, he began to look around campus at all the different colleges. He saw the college of physics, the college of sociology, the college of psychology and the college of assuming. Having never heard of a college of assuming, Chris was puzzled.

While he stood there pondering what it was, the Dean of the college happened by and inquired if he could help. Chris replied, "I've never heard of the college of assuming. What is it?"

"Well, I'm the Dean of the college. Here in the college of assuming, we take assumption to a new art form," said the Dean.

"I still don't understand," replied Chris.

"Let's try this. Can I assume you have a dog?" asked the Dean.

"Why, yes, I do have a dog," replied Chris.

"And can I assume that you have a backyard for your dog to play in?" inquired the Dean.

"Why, yes, I do have a backyard for my dog," said Chris.

"Okay, and I can I further assume that because you have a backyard you also have a house?" said the Dean.

"Why, yes, I do have a house," said Chris, beginning to be amazed.

"Now, because you have a house and a dog, and a backyard, can I then assume that you have a wife?" said the Dean flatly.

"That's amazing! Yes, I do have a wife," said Chris.

"And can I assume that because you have a wife, you also have children?" said the Dean.

"Wow! Yes, I do have children." replied Chris.

"Then because you have a wife and children, can I assume you are not gay?" inquired the Dean.

"No, I'm not gay," replied Chris.

"There you see," stated the Dean. "From the simple fact of assuming you had a dog, I was able to find out that you had a house with a backyard, a wife and kids, and that you are not gay."

Clearly amazed, Chris enrolled in the class assumption. One day about three weeks later, while waiting for class to start, Chris saw a very puzzled man in the halls. "Can I help you?" inquired Chris.

"Why, yes," replied the man. "What is the college of assuming?"

Delighted, Chris replied, "The college of assuming takes assumption to a new art form."

"I'm not sure I understand," replied the man.

"Well, let me give you an example," said Chris. "Do you own a dog?"

"Well, no," replied the man.

Chris quickly stepped back and said, "You must be gay!"

Hey Toronto fans have something to be happy about past April Fools Day... Who'd have thought that.

I like watching the Leafs play. I think they have a decent shot to advance. Playoffs are all about match ups.

I do like the Anaheim crowd chanting, "You can't win here!" LOL The streak for the flames in Anaheim increases to 29 straight losses.

Preds really gave us an azz-kickin' in Chi last night. :wtf: We can't find the net!:(

Hawks defense terrible, trying to pass up ice to no one most of game.........
Chip in deep, keep defense on boards like the lase three cups........ pretty basic

Blues looking to go up 3-0 on Wild.
Shocked the Hawks are down 2-donut AT HOME! Where's the madhouse on Madison?
Leafs could be 2-0.... 0-2. 1-1 ain't so bad and gives us home ice.
Polak injured is huge, they are already down a D. Gritty tough as nails guy that doesn't get much recognition.
Anderson's goaltending is great right now too.
Go Leafs Go!

Blues looking to go up 3-0 on Wild.
Shocked the Hawks are down 2-donut AT HOME! Where's the madhouse on Madison?
Leafs could be 2-0.... 0-2. 1-1 ain't so bad and gives us home ice.
Polak injured is huge, they are already down a D. Gritty tough as nails guy that doesn't get much recognition.
Anderson's goaltending is great right now too.
Go Leafs Go!
Actually, the Leafs look pretty good. For change....lol

If you'd have told me in 1983 that For Whom The Bell Tolls and Seek And Destroy would be played at nearly every NHL game, I'd have told you you were crazy.

ZERO airplay for either until about 1988.

Word of mouth built their following.

-
Back