Status
Not open for further replies.

unknownsnake

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/2295014238.html

An original Slant 6 Barracuda, automatic on column. California car orginally.

Bench seat car. Newer interior, black.

Original mileage unknown since speedometer was disconnected. Last odometer reading was 77k. Car definitely has lower miles from condition. Speedometer needs fixed.

Updated from point distributor to Chrysler Electronic Ignition, Orange box.

Slant updated mechanically and sound with 1920 Holley rebuilt. Purrs like it should.

Body and undercarriage is clean, no corrosion.

Newer exhaust and tires. Rims are American Racing Rims. Small bolt pattern.

Updated interior is black and orginal style.

Trunk, floors are solid. Rust just starting around trunk rail.

Drum brakes.

I have shown this car and driven to all types of car events. This is a car to drive and enjoy. Some people express the want for a V8. I would consider taking the 6 drivetrain out and selling the rolling car. Switch rear end brakes k member and engine and u have a cheap fast car. Hard work is done.
6500 or best offer.

The asking price is about right in my opinion if it is as solid as he claims. Straight solid metal is the most valuable part of them.

click the link for pics, i tried to make it easy if you liked what you read you click link above it =) Its not mine just something i ran across looking

DUH I feel stupid. He may get it but I think a coupe and a slant it will go for less being there is no money being spent around here for Mopars.

ah your from MI to. I'm from Lansing. Every time I find a good car in MI they want to much money. That's why mines from OK :)

Im from Jackson.

Price seems a bit high...more so because like has been mentioned people are not spending that kind of money around here, then again finding a good clean starting point is a little hard around here also.

I think the price will have to drop though before it sells

OH hey no worries, i'm just saying guy should be floating around here somewhere, and able to answer a few questions. I almost bought the car myself back in Feb-ish? Nice guy, but up there in rust-land, even with the /6, a clean car would have some solid value. Would love to make that my driver, but the price is just out of my price range for a daily. And hell it's too nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back