Not sure if it's just me but I'm getting bombarded with virus

-
I've had a red triangle back to safety screen popping up for a couple weeks, on my tablet. That's why I haven't been on here for awhile. It caused me to reset my email at least 3 times.
Hopefully it gets fixed, miss the site.

I've had a red triangle back to safety screen popping up for a couple weeks, on my tablet. That's why I haven't been on here for awhile. It caused me to reset my email at least 3 times.
Hopefully it gets fixed, miss the site.

screenshot?

I haven't seen that happen for a few days now, not sure if it's something I did or Joey has done.

I did a few things... Its helpful if people run a malware scan on their browsers so I know if this is coming from the site or not.

screenshot?

Well....Don't have one at the moment, and quite frankly hope I don't ever get it again. The instant I see it I close out of it.
I did just change a setting in my security, hopefully that will work for me. Like I said this is the first time I've been able to be on the site for a long time.

Went to Security in settings and turned Unkwown Sources off. Seems to be holding up so far.

Last edited:
My last one on my laptop said I lost my network connection. Click here yadda yadda. Looked suspicious. Exited. No problem with my phone.

EVERY SINGLE time I am on FABO, I get kicked off 2 or 3 times with a popup warning that McAffee has detected a dangerous threat on the site I am on now, and it wants me to run Anti Virus software. I DO have McAffee, but it looks like phishing to me, so I never fall for it. And if I bring up my McAffee, there is no record of the warning. AND IT ONLY HAPPENS ON FABO. So @Joeychgo and @toolmanmike, what is up with that? I am not really complaining, but it is getting old.

EVERY SINGLE time I am on FABO, I get kicked off 2 or 3 times with a popup warning that McAffee has detected a dangerous threat on the site I am on now, and it wants me to run Anti Virus software. I DO have McAffee, but it looks like phishing to me, so I never fall for it. And if I bring up my McAffee, there is no record of the warning. AND IT ONLY HAPPENS ON FABO. So @Joeychgo and @toolmanmike, what is up with that? I am not really complaining, but it is getting old.
Thanks for posting so we know of the issues. Joey and Tech Support have been working on the issues.

Have you run your mcaffee? Try a product called malwarebytes. See if that helps.

It only happens on this site on my iPad, nowhere else.

Do this for iphone/ipad users (you should be doing this periodically)

Mobile Safari for iOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad)
To clear cache and cookies:
  1. From the home screen, Select Settings > Safari.
  2. At the bottom of Safari's settings screen, Select Clear cookies and data or Clear Cookies and Clear Cache.
  3. Confirm when prompted.
To clear history:
  1. From the home screen, tap Safari.
  2. At the bottom of the screen, tap the Bookmarks icon.
  3. In the lower left, tap Clear.
  4. Tap Clear History.

For other browsers, laptops, etc:
How to Clear the Cache and Cookies in Your Web Browser | Information Technology Services

For those of you with a desktop or laptop, you should have and use this program.

CCleaner Makes Your Computer Faster & More Secure | Official Website

Last edited:
Had the popups last week coming on the FABO site using google Chrome web browser on my android phone. Switched over to Firefox Browser and it was the end of the popups.

Have you run your mcaffee? Try a product called malwarebytes. See if that helps.
Joey I been scanning with Malwarebytes for the last 2 years including the last 3 days, no change the McAfee virus just popped up again.
I also have been scanning with CC cleaner, no change
I seems to be getting worse
It's only on this site
Thanks

Joey I been scanning with Malwarebytes for the last 2 years including the last 3 days, no change the McAfee virus just popped up again.
I also have been scanning with CC cleaner, no change
I seems to be getting worse
It's only on this site
Thanks

What browser are you using?

and you cleared the history and cache?
Yesterday and today
Did a complete reset back to the last update on 11/9
No change still plagued with McAfee pop up
It actual takes over the site
I contacted McAfee they said it is a scam nothing they can do.

I hate switching horse's in mid stream
Now this is popping up too

Attachments

• Click Here to edit your LP title.pdf
    121.7 KB · Views: 57
I got rid of all the worms and also an old McAfee download as I'm no longer using their security, using Norton.
I haven't had the McAfee popup warning since.

-
Back