Not sure if it's just me but I'm getting bombarded with virus

-
Yes, me too. Looks like a fake McCafee thing about being on an illegal website wanting me to click scan, (Fat effing chance of that) and just now some other weird one with similar messages. And only on here.
China... if you Imperialistic, Racist, SCUM would quit the Colonization of the Free Would, and Just Stop your Evil, Racist , Dinosaur Fossil sucking Would stop abusing Gretas Wholesomely Planned WEF / Soros funded hostile takeover, all will be fine, You Climate Denying fools!

5 of my friends on zuckerbergs nazi site have been hacked in as many days. I change my password on everything at least once a month

I have got this the last two weeks here, Says I should scan with Mcafee, Problem with that is I have Norton installed.

It's an AD

Yesterday when this first happened, I saw that I had

AdBlockPlus OFF for this site.

I turned AdBlockPlus On last night.

I went all day without the virus scan warning popping up.

I just turned AdBlockPlus back OFF a couple of minutes ago.

Didn't take long, and the virus scan warning popped up again.

AdBlockPlus is now back ON. I'll comment later if the virus scan warning pops up againg with AdBlockPlus ON.

Might get this trough but will see!

Keeps telling me I visited an infected website!

Last edited:
It has not helped!

I am off this site for now!

I was getting them as well, wondering where the hell they were coming from. I deleted my browser history as well, but still getting them, not as frequently.

me too, me too!!! It never used to show up now it's getting annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trying A different browser. Edge now instead of chrome! We shall see!

Mine started after the last server maintenance. I arrow back out of it when it happens. It's been 4 or 5 days days since it happened to me. Now watch...it will start since I said that :BangHead:

Still having issues with all browsers and cleared everthing!

-
Back