OK, WTF are "iron slave heads??"

-
Oh boy! I bet he is catching some **** over on YB. Those guys are ruthless!

where can i get a '' large forged cam '' , lol ;) my cam grinders says bullet is the best he can do .

So where's the yellow bullitt ad? I wanna see THAT.

I've said it before, this is why CL should require some sort of action besides "click, click." a small fee, even a buck for ads say, over 200.00 or so. or maybe over 1000.00 or so. SOMETHING to weed out the crackheads. AND to weed out the morons with crap listed FOR YEARS for sale at ridiculous asking prices

Dude, My sides were hurting, please don't take away a free source of enjoyment!!!!! Voice-text errors? iron slave/cylinder heads? ball-point/shot-peened rods? Some defy
even that splaination!

Frame off resto??? How the f*** do you do a frame off resto on a unibody car??? Yeah, change his name from BJ to BS...

I've said it before, this is why CL should require some sort of action besides "click, click." a small fee, even a buck for ads say, over 200.00 or so. or maybe over 1000.00 or so. SOMETHING to weed out the crackheads. AND to weed out the morons with crap listed FOR YEARS for sale at ridiculous asking prices

Sounds like our for sale section.

00G0G_cRL1Sif3M81_1200x900.jpg

If you look close in the reflection from the bumper you can have a look at the creative writer.

man , is that exhaust system i see hanging a couple inches off the ground ? and love them shock extensions , what a creative build , lol .

man , is that exhaust system i see hanging a couple inches off the ground ? and love them shock extensions , what a creative build , lol .
That is creatively called the "Roadkill Searing Extension"
And those must be part of the "Air Ride"..................................

I still want to know what iron slave heads are supposed to be. I have been thinking of any similar sounding terms that could be it, but I'm having no success.

Large cam is the new way to describe a 3/4 race cam. Which by the way must be just the ticket on a 1000 foot track.

Well, if I happen to run into this guy, I'll ask him for some clarifications.............LMAO!

It appears he lives in the same county as I do................................sigh.

Is it his fake name, Iron Slave Head, while giving BJ's at the Hottboy Bath house?

You have to break the code. LOL

-
Back