Opinions on Build/whats the best way to piss E body people off

-
Hey Ross,put some big huge 50,s on the back with some flare work(bondo)maybe a couple colored flowers on it?Get a funky looking mailbox hood scoop too!:happy10:

Don't forget the 15' CB Whip Antenna mounted on a magnet in the center of the trunk. :-D Old school cell phone.

I am loving all the suggestions! keep em coming!!!!!

how could I almost forget the CB!!

extension shackles hmm that might be the ticket for the '80s look

Anyone have any pics of one done up like how I want to do mine?

use it for a highschool sledgehammer contest.

Crush it in front of the e body crowd, or simply put a chevy motor in it.

Aftermarket third brake light on deck lid.

Little golden crown air fresheners on hat shelf.

Make a swap buggy out of it.

Call Spanky Spangler to use it for a goal post to goal post jump.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo !!!!..........

yes_no.gif

I have nothing constructive to add. Pissing off ebody owners sounds fun.
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user...nnotation_919563&feature=iv#p/u/2/qj9OEmUr0F8
THAT! Is freaking....OMG FUNNY!

if you really want to piss people off use these
just kidding

LOL! You ARE da'man!

Hang some traction bars on it, just for show.

OH! YES! Those long YELLOW ones from Lakewood oughtta do just fine!

I could havew sworn I said CB ....maybe another thread. Gotta have a CB. In fact, I have a left over unit from Radio shack and a nice long whip. My son (7 yo) said, Whats that and I had to hook it up to show him. I HAD to search for people! Unlike the 80's when everybody had a set up.

I have an nos realistic one, o yha! it's got a decent sized whip for it.

allright anyone have a set of the lakewood or Mister gaskets traction bars they want to sell?

Not to hijack, but the traction bars stirred my memory. Back in 1970, a bud worked at Honest Charley's. He called me and said, get your butt down here right now. I pull up, and there is a car in the parking lot, that has new traction bars on, BACKWARDS. I cried and slobbered all over my car, trying to stay erect, laughing so hard. Walked in the shop, it was an old guy that did it,and was so proud of his car; nobody had the heart to tell him; INSTRUCTIONS SAID:

my neighbor growing up was 8 years older than the rest of us and when the Sebring Plus he bought new started to bubble on the rockers and lower quarters he riveted check plate aluminum down both sides lol and his traction bars were dayglo orange with little purple lights above them for at night

Now that's sweet. Good luck, and try not to get carried away

too new? darn.... well we will see what happens, I am not going to bid anymore, just sit back and watch

if you really want that 80's old school look and to piss some guys off do everything you said but also id do the cut wheel wells with the huge *** tires stickin outta em.

if you really want that 80's old school look and to piss some guys off do everything you said but also id do the cut wheel wells with the huge *** tires stickin outta em.

hmmm that aint out of the realm of possibility.....

Forget making patch panels. Just find some old metal oil or beer cans and use them with rivets. No body filler and no paint. Then put you an import drive train in it.

That combo would definately pissem off.

Drop in the drive train from a 80's toyota celica, put a big chrome "fart can" muffler on it, A HUGE rear tuner wing and side graphics like the cars in the first Fast and Furious movie. THAT, will piss them off!

Hell, that would piss ME off! LOL! :angry1:

-
Back