People you want to meet from FABO but are to elusive or to far?

-

halifaxhops

It's going to get stupid around here!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have met most that I deal with but MEMIKE and RaniDart I would love to meet in person, but probably never will. Love them and would love to meet them. Any one have a member they want to meet? Just a rant! Who else have dealt with a member they would love to have closer?
Any one ever meet them?

I have met most that I deal with but MEMIKE and RaniDart I would love to meet in person, but probably never will. Love them and would love to meet them. Any one have a member they want to meet? Just a rant! Who else have dealt with a member they would love to have closer?
Any one ever meet them?
Met Mike and had a few drinks with him at Farmington a few years ago. He's a great Mopar brother
I want to have a drink with ToolManMike.

And I want CudaChick to lift the restraining order..
I hope to meet up and have more than "a" drink with you Ben.
I have talked with Leanna a few times on the phone. She's a lot of fun and damn does she do good work! I hope to meet her someday as well.

I'd like to drop in on Rusty one day, Say thanks for the info he's passed on (and for some of the laughs at a few of his replies)
I think he still works at the parts store. Stop in and ask him for a muffler belt or a radiator cap for a VW Bug. LOL

Any one ever meet them?
Every one.

Except MeMike.

And I want CudaChick minus here boy friend.
Fixed!

Assssssss well as running and ducking the long reach of her boyfriend LMAO!!!!!’m
Meet ya for the beer fest in Tn. Ben!

EDIT... Wanna meet locomotion.

Last edited:
DDaddy is a great guy! Met him a bunch. Also Ben! Any one meet Rani or Rusty?

Had dealings with a lot of you. I have Never met TJ yet Or Rani, Rusty, or Mike. a lot of FABO stops by my spot at Carlisle. The more the merrier! Come on stop over! I have shade and water/beer!

DDaddy is a great guy! Met him a bunch. Also Ben! Any one meet Rani or Rusty?

Met him ages ago, along with his wife.

Met to date:

RustyRatRod

Old man Ray

3404spd

Homecloned

Muddacres

Clhyer

Waggin

Leanna

Keith and his dad, Pete.

68Dodge

Dmoore

4404spd

Kris Freitag (can't remember his screen name)

OldManRick

BadSport Bruce

And I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.

RumbleRob was at the house to pick up a rear and he met my ex and son, but I had to work, so didn't have the pleasure.

Talked to mech1nix on the phone quiet a bit over the past year and Frankie on the phone a few times and on messenger quit a bit.

One of these days Frank and I'll get together, but the two I want meet, inkjunkie and mech1nix, are on the opposite coast.

Can't forget, Revhendo, either.

I want to buy him lunch.

Hell, anyone passing through the area has had a standing invitation to stop by for dinner for years now.

I will probably never meet most of ya'll.......I don't live at the end of the earth but if you climb up on my roof and "squint" you can actually see the end of the earth!!! LOL treblig

Too many to mention! I like nearly all of you Mopar brothers and sisters. Even if we have different political viewpoints. I am good friends with @fratzog lover (through FABO!) and met AbodyJoe at our 2017 FABO picnic. I too have an open invitation to any/all FABO and FBBO people, if you are passing through my neighborhood. I’ll BBQ a burger and crack open some beers with you.

We’ll try to host another FABO and FBBO picnic this spring (I’ll post it on this website with a new thread after we pick the date).

I would like to meet Arroyo Grande's madman, A body bomber. Eventually on the next trip to Bama swing over and see Rusty and Kitty. And Leadfoot so I can give him a bottle of Screamin Hornets for his cooking adventures. If I ever had reason to go to the Midwest, Doogie and Bad Sport for sure.

Last edited:
Can't forget, Revhendo, either.

I want to buy him lunch.

Hell, anyone passing through the area has had a standing invitation to stop by for dinner for years now.
LOL, yes! That was a close one! WHEW! Ha ha ha...

Your son ...OH MY! Adorable handsome lil’fella!

Had the chance to spend an afternoon with Goeff (cosgig) and his awesome family. Would love to visit everyone but in particular Steve 4spdragtop, and see the projects of Rob Rumblefish360, Rob and Kitty's Rob cat and truck ratrod, and Rocco440 with his superstraight dart. Getting close to retirement time and I'm planning on a motorhome adventure so watch your doorsteps, yall

-
Back