Personal Crisis in Western NC: HELP!!!

-
RearSwap.jpg

RearSwap1.jpg

New Rear end is on the left, old one on the right :D
Rearswipe.jpg

And here's something depressing I was staring at the whole time. :sad5:
QuarterPanel.jpg

I just logged into paypal and almost passed out.

I'm beyond myself and I have no way to express my gratitude. I'm just... Wow...

If you can go to Lenoir and take the auto body paint class at the community college.

drums are a pain.. but.. if you have to do them again... it will be easy.. and about the rust hole.. if you need anything to repair it.. let me know.. i have lotsa stuff..i.e materials...panel....etc

Cash is on it's way. Hope everything's work out fine for you Matt. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Dum brakes aren't nearly as difficult with a couple of special brake service tools.
Practice will make it even easier but only after having those tools in hand.
If you can post a pic before you put the drum on, many of us can point out whats right or wrong with the assembly. Best of luck to you.

Paypal sent, sorry for the delay but Sandy caused some issues here in NJ.

I have no idea who mr andersson is but you need to pm and i ll reply when i get off at 11 tonight. I think you seriously miskeyed something in paypal according to the email i got.

Like a major misskey.

Edit: nevermind the email was in error. It said you gave me $30,000...

Glad you found one. I would have gladly offered a rear up if I had seen this in time. Best of luck!
Yeah me too. But thanks for the time reading and consideration. I need to get a mod to change the title from "Personal... :HELP!!!" To "crisis... :RESOLVED". Thanks to all you fine men and women on FABO, I'm more than taken care of. All I need to do is finish it tommorrow morning, provided the brakes don't fight with me too much.

I took the day off from it today cause I was extremely exhausted after yesterday guys. I'm hoping to get up at about 6am tommorrow and finishing before I gotta get ready for work at 1:30pm.

I have one naggin feeling that's been biting at me this whole time though...

Ok so here's what's been seriously bothering me guys.
And I'm hoping everyone reads this because it's extremely important.

All in all, I've recieved $493.84 from you guys. And while all the generosity wows me and warms my heart...

That's too much money. I don't feel right keeping all of this when we all originally agreed to put up a CASH POT FOR GAS MONEY. Maybe if the rearend was in California, ok. But in reality I spent $30 on gas. When I set up the paypal I was originally thinking there was 18 people in line with cash and $2 per person would get me what I need.

It's you guys' money, what do I do with it?

I was thinking, keep what I needed and then make a table of who gave what and how much and then redistributing the remaining funds out porportionally.

What do yall think?

Buy some groceries with the balance....
That's another thing I was thinking too. I was also thinking with all the trips mom's gonna have to make to the doctors just to get a diagnosis of parkinsons disease, one of which being to Charolette. We'd need it.

But I figured, I really needed to ask you guys what to do. If everybody says keep it, I'll get over my feelings and keep it.

Glad everything worked out for y'a Matt. I'm ok with you keeping it.

Yup, keep it, or order some pizza for the family, you deserve it. Didn't you say your birthday is this friday? Well, Happy birthday!! :glasses7:

-
Back