Personal Crisis in Western NC: HELP!!!

-
You return anything to me I will just send it right back to you......probably with a few more bucks tacked onto it........

You return anything to me I will just send it right back to you......probably with a few more bucks tacked onto it........

Well... If that's the case... What's your paypal address agian????

Can't beat a deal like that.... :D

very cool of you to offer to "throw back" what you didnt use. it shows what kind of person you are ...even though i couldnt contribute , i say keep it and use it for other necessary "stuff" lol

And I'm hoping everyone reads this because it's extremely important.

All in all, I've recieved $493.84 from you guys. And while all the generosity wows me and warms my heart...

Yup, keep it, or order some pizza for the family, you deserve it. Didn't you say your birthday is this friday? Well, Happy birthday!! :glasses7:

Your Birthday On Friday??!! May have to kick in the extra $6.16 & round that to even $500
:wav:

Maybe help get your dads truck up to snuf? I can afford what i sent you. So don't even think about sending it back!

Wow, very impressed with what I read here today. Fabo members rule.

I sent you money knowing you got the rearend......but wanted you to have something extra to help with whatever....so keep it.Hope you have a great Bday too!!
Andrew/Kidd

Hello, hello, hello, hello....

Did you get it done????

-
Back