phillies parade pics...

-

abodyjoe

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what a great day. lucky we got to the train early and didn't have to wait in the lines you see in the first few pics. met my sister over there at broad and samson. we hung out there for the whole deal. man was it packed. the police were cool. they were even throwing the beach balls back into the crowd anytime it flew into the street. didn't see many out of control fans at all. saw one guy cuffed near south street and another in the back of a patty wagon in the same area and that was about it. the cops were high fiveing people and everything.... pat the bat lead the parade on the budwiser cart. man are those horses awesome. when the truck with charlie when by everyone was chanting charlie,charlie. it was really cool. then hamels went by and everyone yelled MVP,MVP..... man there were a ton of people there today. glad i got to take tyler there too. never know when a philly team will win again...

the page has a ton of pics so give it time to load. i made the thumbnails bigger so you don't have to click every pic to see them.. hopefully it helps..

http://www.abodyjoe.com/2008/phillies parade/phillies.htm

Cool, and thanks for making the thumbs larger...
C

Great pics Joe! Thanks for sharing. Some very nice historic looking buildings, and I couldn't help but notice from the pics that there is quite a few hot Phillies fans there definately looked like the place to be. Definately looks like a city I would like to visit someday!

was up in philly two weeks ago and raided modells for my phillies gear. Wish I could have come up for the parade. looks like it was a good time. the ladies, the ladies!

I'm swearin a few of those lady's I seen before.

Good shots Joe.

-
Back