Pics Of Mopar Wives

-
Good looking couple Badart, but I do see a devilish glint in your wifes eyes, she didn't by chance just sign your old butt up to multi 6 figure life insurance policy by chance did she. Ah just goshing around or am I.:happy3:

As a matter of fact she did tell me that I need to up my life insurance policy last year. You don't think? Hmmmmm that's why my dinners have been tasting funny. :D

I was going to post a nice pic, but since that goof is wrecking this thread with moronic pics of internet girls, I'll just hold off until you ban him Terry.

Some guys just don't get the camradarie of the membership here, and try to be funny, and destroy a good, personal thread for everyone. Save the sick pictures for the funny stuff threads.

Agreed ....well not the banning part ..... but it does happen all the time someone starts a nice thread and someone has to screw it up ......... if you don't have a wife, or don't want a wife, or you can't get a wife, or can't mail order a wife, or you just don't want to post her pic then don't..... but why mess it up for everyone else............. Oh well, this to shall pass.:sad11:

OK here is my mopar sweetheart,loves carsssssssssssssss.

Attachments

• sony pic 573.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 3,302
my wife of 32 years

Attachments

• DSC00130.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 3,305
My favorite one of mine!

Attachments

• Jens-Duster.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 3,567
You do know that I was just goofing around right Nemo.:smilebox:[/quote]

Uh, yeah sure. Whatever you say.

My favorite one of mine!

Ah yes exellent ,

you are a lucky man , the mine if it can tighten a bolt on my old car is the end of the world ! (and a pics with my wife in the Dart pffff the end of the univers ) .

Alright I'll admit it, Anna really wasn't my wife but I can dream can't I. Besides I was afraid my real wife might see it and that would be "difficult". :argue:

Me and the better half.........

Attachments

• 100_3689.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 3,184
  • me and denise.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 3,190
  • curling.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 3,220
My favorite one of mine!

look!!!!! thats why chebby guys crack on us!. even in the 70's, these cars rotted to the ground. it a wonder how a single one survived this long.lmao

just the quality of the pic makes it look real old!. nice pic

(well, the piture i quoted was with the misses in cover-alls, and a duster in dispair in the background.)

"Heres one of Kim and the Dart"

I see she found that engine noise you were complaining about!! LOL

Part of being in love means you both can totally let yourselves go to hell and it's still just as good.

Sure, my wife's butt is a little bigger now, but so is my gut. When the lights go out it's still "Oh Baby".

LOL I hope that she doesn't see this. I would be in the dog house for sure.

Here is my soul mate..
wife.jpg

She is 6 feet tall.. She loves to grow pretty much anything but sunflowers are her fave..
and my car.. They have yet to meet as i need to take a road trip to get my cuda.

65cuda001.jpg

-
Back