Pictures of cars and things of my past of my past

-
Thank you Oldmanmopar for taking the time to put this thread together. I and I am sure many others really enjoyed it. You don't see these kinds of stories in the Mopar rags and these stories are from the heart and capture the essence of the hobby.:thankyou::thumbsup:

Post #115 and he also pm'd me or did you over look that? I guess he didn't like the pics and stories as other members he proclaimed were just showing off. What else do you have ? Seems like if its not one thing its another with you and me as always.

Don't worry I won't add any more pictures on this thread. Your loss, My gain. It takes time scanning them in anyway. Never got to the old trucks and Racing pictures. There is a box of pictures here that members go through when they come here. You Know, When we take the time machine back to the 80's .

My wife was just going through photo albums to make albums for my kids. Many more I have now of the past. The Time machine goes back farther the I thought. Troll on.
Troll on? Really?
Okay well to heck with all the extra emotional **** you just said, that's your irritation and nothing more. Youre old and entitled. Great. I asked you a question. I've asked a few.. this is only one you decided to respond to. No, I dont know about your pm with them... and no I didnt read through this entire thread, I avoided these threads mostly. I see cars I know are long gone and people I'm sure are mostly dead. It's sad. I see someone looking back on life near the end. Seen it many times. The showing off... I don't really see it as that.....i see more like a... "look what I've had, now respect me". You are very fortunate in ways many aren't ...and less in other ways many are... maybe that was the price*. That's life balancing it all out for ya as usual... but my take on you aside.. you as the complainant could have laid out what the person had done to that point where you felt you were done posting pics 'upset'. So Just call the guy out. If there was no reason you could think of... then ignore them and keep on.. If you wanna show off all you've had, have..and have set up your son to have... or his machine shop that you post to let everyone know they're doing it wrong because they don't have that equipment....lol go ahead! I myself just look past it. You know you're a character with that ****....like bragging you took a woman for 100k because she mistyped the price of a mill and only put 52k instead of 152k....Doesn't matter to me, not my reputation....or how about taking/stealing other peoples engine parts from shady dell for what he owed you.... ouch... did you even consider when you said that...that those folks might be members here?
The only follow up left to this is.. you owned a tow business....so how many cars did you hide and lean too? All those cars you have pics of...will they end up in a police investigation later?
I think your lack of accounting for what you say and how you come off is more a "wow" to some of these folks. You tell me to "troll on" meanwhile you're a blind old dog biting at the nearest ankle...:poke:

You said
I avoided these threads mostly.

Well Avoid them all

1. I see cars I know are long gone

( Are they ? you think you know where they are. You don't have a clue)

2. set up your son to have... or his machine shop that you post to let everyone know they're doing it wrong because they don't have that equipment. like bragging you took a woman for 100k because she mistyped the price of a mill and only put 52k instead of 152k.

(Letting people know so they don't get ripped off like many do at shops that don't care. The equipment was bought on Ebay with a buy it now and paid before for at the end of auction. The owner stood by the sale when for one when picked up and now we bought two from him. But you have everything all figured out in your fat f-cken head. Oh and you have the numbers all wrong)

3. or how about taking/stealing other peoples engine parts from shady dell for what he owed you.... ouch... did you even consider when you said that...that those folks might be members here?

( Do you think I cared. After the Thousands he took me for. And other members went along. His brother led us to the parts in the house where Ryan had parts he stashed for his coronet race car. Who knows where he got them but some were mine. His brother had no problem with me getting what was owed. I Didn't want to throw his brother under the bus. But what does it matter now> Do you think who ever they belonged to Ryan would give them up. I had the balls to confront him in person and never got one penny back not even for the mill. His brother squared up when he wasn't there. But you have this all figured out) His brother was honest.

4. The only follow up left to this is.. you owned a tow business....so how many cars did you hide and lean too? All those cars you have pics of...will they end up in a police investigation later?

( I stole them all from your libtard neighborhood and all my racist friends in the police dept looked the other way. We have them all stored in the municipal building up the road where we vote for Trump)

The reason I started this thread I was scanning pictures and thought I would post them as I scanned them to see if some of these cars belonged to members on this site. Or if they are now the owners that I can give them the history. Some have reached out. You and I, And your liberal friends always had a bad history. That is why I stated , "Troll on" For someone that ignores my threads you sure think you know a lot about me.

All I have to say is F-ck You and the short legged horse you rode in on. Why don't you go get a free smoking kit with a crack pipe that Biden is giving away near you and throw a party . Or take in a couple immigrants so they stop shipping them to Pa. Do something, But stay off my threads.

Put me on your ignore list.[/QUOTE]

Damn. Just DAMN.
Lol you know it's funny I just kind of grazed through it and didn't read the whole thing. You know.. when you know you're just going to read a bunch of a f.u's and eat ***** and stuff like that..:D There his words and his stories. I'm sure he has some redeeming qualities but idrc and haven't for a while.
Let the rest of us do it the way he says sucks and be honest instead of taking whats there and can be taken.

All hail King Moprick.:rofl:

Thank you Oldmanmopar for taking the time to put this thread together. I and I am sure many others really enjoyed it. You don't see these kinds of stories in the Mopar rags and these stories are from the heart and capture the essence of the hobby.:thankyou::thumbsup:
Amen!! Some really cool old cars - I know I see quite a few I'd love to have!! Interesting stories to go with them too. Like reading a good book! Appreciate anyone taking time to share like this.

-
Back