Pictures of my Boat!

-
Most of the 4BT's out there started out in Frito-Lay and other delivery vans. The Frito vans had TH400 transmissions, but all manner of diesel Dodge truck transmissions will bolt on. Surprising amount of performance potential with all the B series Cummins engines.

I have wanted to stick a hopped up 4BT into a 46-51 Willys Jeepster for a while now. Anybody got a spare Jeepster?

keith, what the hell are you driving to the Mopar show this year?

This LOL!! I will be selling stuff in the swap and it will be loaded to the roof with parts, probably some on the roof rack too!!

Good to see ya back Mick, how have you been?

That is a nice wagon you got there Keith! I wish I had my 1971 Dodge Coronet Crestwood wagon w/383. Yeah what a car.

Is your car untouched/unrestored? Keep on crusing/sailing.

That is a nice wagon you got there Keith! I wish I had my 1971 Dodge Coronet Crestwood wagon w/383. Yeah what a car.

Is your car untouched/unrestored? Keep on crusing/sailing.

Only the front seat cover has been redone and the right front fender has been replaced or repainted, car has over 200,000 miles! Drivetrain, everything has been rebuilt once or twice, she is sweet!

I have every piece of paper from when the car was new till the mid 90's when the original owner sold it, about a 20 pound stack of recipts! I bought it on ebay 5 years ago for $1100 in Seattle WA, bought 2 plane tickets and flew out with my dad and drove it home 3/4 the way across the country with ZERO issues :thumrigh:

I have been buying up every NOS part I can get for this car, have boxes and boxes but still looking for more, especially the wagon-only parts. I know, call me crazy but I love this boat :love10:

This LOL!! I will be selling stuff in the swap and it will be loaded to the roof with parts, probably some on the roof rack too!!

Good to see ya back Mick, how have you been?

I've been good, busy but good. I'll be looking for ya!

Nice boat!!! I love wagons :love4: Here's our boat: a 1970 Chrysler Newport convertible with a 383, 727, 2.76 gear, factory A/C and Am/FM stereo 8 track player.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 148
  • 2.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 152
  • 3.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 148
For some reason your wagon favors a chevy... My dad had a 1970 - 300 (I think it was), OMG that car had some quarter panels, cool old car tho...

Cool wagon! Is that the same model they used in "The Brady Bunch" back in the day?

They had lots of cool mopars on that show.

I really liked my white walls and trim rings but the tires were getting weather cracked, had these on my 77 Fury squad 440, swapped them on. 15x7 cop rims with 235/70R15's, I think it looks pretty tough, wasn't sure if I would like the white letters but they are growing on me, plus, it handles alot better with the wider tire :toothy7:

Attachments

• Picture 4311.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 120
  • Picture 4310.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 120
Nope, 400 4bbl in this one, moves pretty good though for a tank, not good on gas....

Yes sir re bob!! I love your wagon Keith there is a 1977 plymouth wagon in town that we see everywhere being driven white with the 500 wheels on it Creed said he seen it pulling a tailor with a load of plywood on it the other day, he has it on CL for 2.500 so I went and looked at for chits and giggles it has the blue int and a 360 2 barrel. it has the same body style as your police car you just picked up, I think it was you :blackeye:
Yep! we are digging your wagon Keith, what Mopar show are you going to chief ?

Only the front seat cover has been redone and the right front fender has been replaced or repainted, car has over 200,000 miles! Drivetrain, everything has been rebuilt once or twice, she is sweet!

I have every piece of paper from when the car was new till the mid 90's when the original owner sold it, about a 20 pound stack of recipts! I bought it on ebay 5 years ago for $1100 in Seattle WA, bought 2 plane tickets and flew out with my dad and drove it home 3/4 the way across the country with ZERO issues :thumrigh:

I have been buying up every NOS part I can get for this car, have boxes and boxes but still looking for more, especially the wagon-only parts. I know, call me crazy but I love this boat :love10:

Keith! I have some NOS wagon parts for the early 70ies. Let me know what you are looking for.

Keith! I have some NOS wagon parts for the early 70ies. Let me know what you are looking for.

Anything for 73 Fury, especially need the rear window weather stripping, anything wagon nice used or NOS, I have a alot of NOS parts for this, trying to get as many NOS wagon-only parts I can for a future resto. Many 71-72 Fury and 71-74 C-body Dodge wagons have parts that will work too.

PM sent to ya Ulf!

-
Back