post your worst idea thread

-
Glad you survived the after taste pishta. lol
I spit it out right on the floor as we were already stripping it. You know it may have been better than my roommates dip spit bottle......Im getting sick thinking about it again.

I spit it out right on the floor as we were already stripping it. You know it may have been better than my roommates dip spit bottle......Im getting sick thinking about it again.
You aint living till you took a pull off of a beer with a cig in it. Oh man... that reminds me.

In my dart sport came originally with 8.25 and 2.45 open rear. Replaced engine with a hopped up 360, x heads, 280/474 cam 850 thermoquad and a 727 with a cheap high stall Dacco 2600 converter. Car was a total pig! Take offs sucked!! And on highway converter unlocked and rpms went sky high. Just didn't know any better!:(

Drunker than fruit flies . Closing time. We had to piss. Visited the restroom. The urinal had a beer bottle sitting on top of it.
I proceeded to show my friends my ability to piss in a discarded beer bottle. Returned said bottle to its original position.
Closed my fly just in time for some poor bastard to return to pick-up his forgotten beer.
It happened too fast for me to react.
Only one thing worse than warm beer.

In my dart sport came originally with 8.25 and 2.45 open rear. Replaced engine with a hopped up 360, x heads, 280/474 cam 850 thermoquad and a 727 with a cheap high stall Dacco 2600 converter. Car was a total pig! Take offs sucked!! And on highway converter unlocked and rpms went sky high. Just didn't know any better!:(
We replaced a 170 with a 225 thinking the motor was a dog....it was the 'doba 2.45 rear also!!! you coulda tied that car to a tree with a rope and it would not be able to bust it.

We replaced a 170 with a 225 thinking the motor was a dog....it was the 'doba 2.45 rear also!!! you coulda tied that car to a tree with a rope and it would not be able to bust it.
That reminds me of some of the early turbocharged cars in the '80s. but it was turbo lag mostly.
I remember working on a new Subaru XT. Supposed to be the ****. The apron around the building had a pretty good lip on it where it met the gravel lot. I eased up to the lip in the turbo car and gave it a little gas to get over the lip. It couldnt do it. Id say it was about a 2 inch lip. I sat there with the peddle to the floor and it would not climb that lip and this was a perfectly running new car.

As a kid, still am a kid only older, I figured I could ride down our alley and turn into the garage WITH MY EYES CLOSED. Made it safely to the garage, but ran smack dab into the stucco door frame. Neighbor lady across the alley had friends over playing cards on the porch. They saw everything. Nothing but roaring laughter.

I had an erector set as a kid, I found that 3 batteries would make the electric motor run faster, I thought the 120V AC plug would make it real fast!~ So I stuck the 2 18G wires into the wall plate....POP! And it put me on my ***.

----------Thinking that "getting into Dakotas" was a great idea-----------

img_1070cs-jpg.jpg

img_1075cs-jpg.jpg

img_1432cs-jpg.jpg

img_0090cs-jpg.jpg

img_1447cs-jpg.jpg

H2O is only 1 O molecule away from H2O2 .. No biggie :rolleyes:
Was food grade Much higher % than over the counter. When you get food grade H202 on your skin it burns like he'll and turns your skin white as a sheet of paper. Lol

I can't believe how many of the above I have participated in or witnessed. Drank gas trying to siphon a gas tank, put a 318 in place of a blown up 440 6 pack in a road runner and scared a lot more people than I could beat, accidentally flopped a piece of wire into a 220 electric stove (BLAM) tried to straighten a bent frame with a come a long, (BLAM), tried to jack up a stuck car with a log, why am I even still here?

BTW Pishta did I hear you say you had a stripper in your room and didn't like it?

well this is abit different then i've read so far . i care about people and do lend a hand to down and out strangers , i don't just give them money , but give them a start to getting out of there standing in the rain . but for the many i've helped , they just want to serve themselves , and cause all kinds of b....s..... in my life . so i'm just going to stop helping people that i don't know . it seems that helping people through their trials n down ward plunge is way needs tobe done . but most are unwilling to see their plight and do stupid things to make it unreasonable to help them . when their deal getting you in dutch with the pd n the city . this last dude thinks that spreading his stuff all around is cool , guess a low profile is beyond his thoughts . so code enforcement gives me a call , says it looks like i've got an homeless encampment on my property , i need to take care of it or there a fines to pay per day , so i tell the guy . its like talking to a wall that argues back about it . so i tell he must leave , so that time for him to be gone is coming quickly . and the code enforcers want to walk through my yard in the within the next few weeks . no time to wait . why can't people get a clue ? i'm not jesus christ in any form . so when slapped i don't turn the other cheek or bend over .

BTW Pishta did I hear you say you had a stripper in your room and didn't like it?
I had 3 but they were all dudes!!!! 4 guys living in a 16X16 room for 18 months gets pretty close. But that's nothing compares to shipboard life, try 16 guys in a 12X12 berthing area! Man overboard is called, and we had guys landing on each other jumping out of the top racks and then you gotta find a set of boots (that fit) out of the 16 pairs on the floor, and they are all black! Funny as **** falling in to a formation and you got 2 different size boots on. "Lcpl, you got 2 different sized boots on!" 'Yes sir, and there is another Marine here that's wearing a pair just like it'. That got a laugh out of the officer and 50 pushups out of me. And no one fell overboard....

Priming a carburetor with a beer bottle while drinking beer. You can figure the rest.
Back in the old days a friend and I stopped in the local t--y bar for a few beers, A few turned into -well u know, he was a dipper ,and had a spit cup w/ him as he drank, u can figure the rest !
First time I ever saw someone turn green !

famous bob , did that once , spent the night in the hooscow , p/u got towed . and me with a 502 . on pickers of beer , just waiting for a bud so we could finish the paint on his hd . that paint n molding job cost me money n time served , lol .

"Lcpl, you got 2 different sized boots on!" 'Yes sir, and there is another Marine here that's wearing a pair just like it'. That got a laugh out of the officer and 50 pushups out of me. And no one fell overboard....

I was still working with my old man, about 21 I think I was. I walk up to the control trailer for our ready mix plant, open the door, there stands the old man in the door way in new work shoes, totally different work shoes. "How do ya like them? I have another pair just like them at the house". I've been had. His buddy the teamster mechanic is sittin' over in the corner laughin' his *** off. I'm really had now. :rofl:Could be he learned that trick in the SeaBees :rofl:

I had 3 but they were all dudes!!!! 4 guys living in a 16X16 room for 18 months gets pretty close. But that's nothing compares to shipboard life, try 16 guys in a 12X12 berthing area! Man overboard is called, and we had guys landing on each other jumping out of the top racks and then you gotta find a set of boots (that fit) out of the 16 pairs on the floor, and they are all black! Funny as **** falling in to a formation and you got 2 different size boots on. "Lcpl, you got 2 different sized boots on!" 'Yes sir, and there is another Marine here that's wearing a pair just like it'. That got a laugh out of the officer and 50 pushups out of me. And no one fell overboard....
I painted MT1 Jaegar's boots with children's finger paint. Yellow, red, blue- clown shoes.

I put ducks in MT3 Aaron Graves bathroom, water in the tub before, and open toilet. It took 2 loaves of bread and 3 drunk sailors to help me herd the ducks up stairs in our barracks. Aaron came home, and couldn't use his bathroom-ducks were wallowing in **** in there.
I filled MT2 Nathan Barga's bathroom with large, helium quality balloons. It took 3 drunk sailors again to blow them all up. Well not all, some were filled with shaving cream, some with water. Nathan could not use his bathroom when he woke up, because the door would not open from a bathroom filled with balloons.

I painted MT1 Jaegar's boots with children's finger paint. Yellow, red, blue- clown shoes.

I put ducks in MT3 Aaron Graves bathroom, water in the tub before, and open toilet. It took 2 loaves of bread and 3 drunk sailors to help me herd the ducks up stairs in our barracks. Aaron came home, and couldn't use his bathroom-ducks were wallowing in **** in there.
I filled MT2 Nathan Barga's bathroom with large, helium quality balloons. It took 3 drunk sailors again to blow them all up. Well not all, some were filled with shaving cream, some with water. Nathan could not use his bathroom when he woke up, because the door would not open from a bathroom filled with balloons.
Thank you for your service...can I have my tax dollars back please?

Trying to take a 90 degree onramp at 75 mph in the rain in my 1974 road runner, it finally lost traction.
Driving same road runner 160 mph on moderately populated backroads.

Threading the needle into oncoming traffic with my volare road runner, after I had it up to 140+, blown a head gasket, car filled with more smoke than cheech and chong's.

This post was funny but I call BULLSHIT.
160 in a 74 Road Runner?
140+ in a Volare ??
You meant Kilometers per hour, right ??

Thank you for your service...can I have my tax dollars back please?
9 guys per bunk room, within the 9 bunks is about 6 feet by 6 feet. snoring, ****, somebody's music or movie blaring, funk smelling feet or B.O., waking up or going to bed loudly while you attempted to sleep on a 2-4 inch thick mattress on steel,

the guys in the top racks grab overhead piping and swing/pull themselves into their racks, or grab and drop (THUMP) down, guys in the bottom racks crawl in on all 4 into their coffin racks, fast boat guys share two beds to three men- 1 guy on watch, two others split two bunks-AND STORAGE SPACE, NO ALARM CLOCKS - so messengers, and other watch standers come into this tiny bunk room and try to wake up one guy near 8 others or so. & the new messengers ARE DUMB- yelling in the middle of the bunkroom at the beginning of the 'run' (deployment) and often in the wrong bunkroom yelling somebody else's name into your rack curtain

the waves tossing you around near the surface (in a steel tube) or under a hurricane, getting dressed-sprinting, getting into a firefighter's outfit-sprinting to the scene of a fire...arriving in 5 minutes the fire fighter's ensemble (super thick insulative coveralls) don't work well with boots and we don't have 'jumper zip boots' some fools continue to wear their tennis shoes, but fires get HOT

...it's going to be hard to leave the good men I worked with. After cleaning, drills, cleaning, training, maintenance, food, cleaning, sleep -there's still administrative paper work regarding maintenance, safety, security, drills, monitors of maint/drills/training for tactical sub tracking, missile launch, and reactor operations -each with entirely different Navy guidance and requirements for equipment and crew

-
Back