PPG classics

-

Benlab1954

Reaction score
I have a credit at this place that I have no use for and they refuse to give me back my money not only did they charge 20% restocking fee when it was there fault but now I have a credit. Its a 500 dollar credit if you can use it make me an offer. Thanks

I have a credit at this place that I have no use for and they refuse to give me back my money not only did they charge 20% restocking fee when it was there fault but now I have a credit. Its a 500 dollar credit if you can use it make me an offer. Thanks

for glass? paint?

Oh yeah;thats the ones that have all the new barracuda parts.Caveat Emptor. I feel your pain buddy,hope you get something out of it.Good Luck

figures I dropped my chrome off at the plater last week could have bought chinese taillights

...you would think they would do better..the Maritimes a very small place and word gets around quickly. I had heard something about one of their products this summer ..I figured it was just some bleating..we all do it onoccation...this makes me wonder now..

Grassy

Echk. Sorry to have to add another story of shady behavior by PG Classics.

My own report of same is here.

PG Classics is a Chinese con artist selling Chinese garbage.

They offered to sell me a DAMAGED air grabber Bubble assembly for my 71' GTX at FULL (regular price) Said they would send a pic., been waiting since Dec. 16, Have emailed them several times, all they do is call the house asking for payment, I had not even ordered it. I am not home during their business hours, they refuse to talk to my wife and I can't call from work. Deal with Mike from BEandAParts, same or better parts & 1000 % better service !

They offered to sell me a DAMAGED air grabber Bubble assembly for my 71' GTX at FULL (regular price) Said they would send a pic., been waiting since Dec. 16, Have emailed them several times, all they do is call the house asking for payment, I had not even ordered it. I am not home during their business hours, they refuse to talk to my wife and I can't call from work. Deal with Mike from BEandAParts, same or better parts & 1000 % better service !

No listing for them on google..could you please post the link ?

thanks
Grassy

Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear or I am confused or both :)

Is BEandAParts "PG Classics" because google didn't find BEandAparts.

Thanks
Ian.

B/E & A is here...

http://www.beaparts.com/

P G Classic is another company here...

http://www.moparplus.com

2 separate companies...I haven't had any problems with either companies but I will probably steer clear of PG Classics, since I have heard a number of bad things about them.

Paul

Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear or I am confused or both :)

Is BEandAParts "PG Classics" because google didn't find BEandAparts.

Thanks
Ian.

Thanks all..

+2 for me as well..and they are close to me..darn..

Ian.

This is 4 months old now. Surely there has been resolve. if not I would order 500 worth of something and resell it here or ebay. Just my .02

I've never had a problem with PG you get what you pay for , my seat covers and foams fit great and look great ,drop shipped from china ,got here quicker than the parts from the US ordered the same day . Both companies have the same parts from the same place . But you get what you pay for ,the price is cheaper than OEM parts and the quality is to be expected . I'll rechrome anything that goes bad then at least I have a core to rechrome where I didn't before . Some people think they should get the $1000 part for the $500 repop price

I've dealt with PG twice, satisfactory both times. Last time was a new dash pad; it looks like a nice piece, metal backing. I will post later how it fits.
C

The part I was going to buy from PG was a bit more than I would pay for a same, very good used part.

I was buying some parts from another guy and asked him if he had one..he responded in the negative so I mentioned PG and how they put a bunch on E-pay so it would be a quick, easy transaction and since I live near by. a low shipping price.. The vendor mentioned that one of his friends bought the same from PG and it was such poor quality, that he sent it back. I do not know if there was a refund. The basic problem was the manufactured product was such poor quality..probably from China.

As I said, I didn't know it it was just bleating..

What people post on this board, I listen carfully. My budget is small and if I get stuck with an expensive mistake, the impact would be great.

Grassy

Hit and miss with PG Classic on quality.

I have two window cranks that popped apart. No they did not replace them...even after I sent them back. They just sent them right back to me still broken. I called them and they are just rude and indifferent. They don't give a crap about Mopars...just Money.

Never again:mumum:

"Probably" from China? No. Definitely from China. All their stuff is. I will be very interested to hear back in a couple years from those of you saying "Hey, I bought stuff from PG Classics and it looks great!".

"Probably" from China? No. Definitely from China. All their stuff is. I will be very interested to hear back in a couple years from those of you saying "Hey, I bought stuff from PG Classics and it looks great!".

my car has been back on the rd for 2 years now ,the reverse light bezels look the same as the day I put them on and I drive in it any weather , I'm not saying they are as good as OE or that the chrome will last 40 years but when the chinese chrome comes off I will have them re-plated here and still come out ahead of the price of any OE reverse light bezels I've seen for sale anywhere , YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR . I don't expect a $1000 part for $500 , when I want the big buck OE part I buy it ,if you don't like the chrome plating on the part you bought re-plate it ,It will probably still be cheaper than an OE part . I replated everything that I had a good core for and bought what I didn't

I don't expect a $1000 part for $500

But there is a reasonable assumption of reasonable quality..if you are popping over $300.00 you want at least $300.00 bucks worth..AND you want a company to when shown a cruddy part or a part that was REALLY low quality, to say..Hey, I see what you mean...I cannot let you keep that..I'll take it back and change my suppliers because everytime I sell a part, I am selling my company name..and in this neck of the woods, reputation is important..

Buying no name shouldn't mean buying sh** ...look at the grocery store..no name food equals or sometimes are sometimes better the name brands..

My $.05 worth..
Grassy

-
Back