Prayers for the wife

-
Prayers sent for the wife! Hope all is looking up Dan. Let us know!

Wanted to let you all know that the wife goes to see the doctor on the 22nd, that's the earliest that they can get her in to see the doctor. I'll keep you all posted on what we find out, and THANKS for all of your prayers.

Adding my thoughts and prayers. These mysterious illnesses are quite frustrating to say the least.

Prayers sent Dan. Has she had any recent gall bladder troubles? I spent 2 weeks in the hospital in 2018 before they finally figured out it was a blood infection called Klebsiella something or other. They have to do a special blood test to find it, by drawing blood from both arms at once and then mixing something in it. I was weak as a kitten and had similar symptoms. That may not be it, but might be worth asking about. They said mine probably came from passing a gall stone thru a bile duct. Hope she gets well soon.

Prayers sent Dan. Has she had any recent gall bladder troubles? I spent 2 weeks in the hospital in 2018 before they finally figured out it was a blood infection called Klebsiella something or other. They have to do a special blood test to find it, by drawing blood from both arms at once and then mixing something in it. I was weak as a kitten and had similar symptoms. That may not be it, but might be worth asking about. They said mine probably came from passing a gall stone thru a bile duct. Hope she gets well soon.
No she hasn't, but like you said it's something to check out, thanks for the info and thanks for the prayers.

Just a suggestion from the. last 12 years of dealing with my wife and a serious illness and being a caretaker.
Four major surgeries, chemo, surgical drains, infections complications, you name it

If your wife is as sick as your saying, to the point your asking for people to pray for her

If your wife is NOT improving, if she is still losing weight, getting weaker, not eating, if in fact you think she could be getting worse.
Get off the internet and take her back to the hospital asap, as in now

I have. no idea were you are located but you may need to go to a larger hospital in a bigger city were there are more and better facilities and access to more doctors

Just a suggestion from the. last 12 years of dealing with my wife and a serious illness and being a caretaker.
Four major surgeries, chemo, surgical drains, infections complications, you name it

If your wife is as sick as your saying, to the point your asking for people to pray for her

If your wife is NOT improving, if she is still losing weight, getting weaker, not eating, if in fact you think she could be getting worse.

I have. no idea were you are located but you may need to go to a larger hospital in a bigger city were there are more and better facilities and access to more doctors

This is being looked into, I'm wanting the doctor to admit her. We are close to ssm hospital. I thank you for being concerned, this forum has a lot of good people on it.

This is being looked into, I'm wanting the doctor to admit her. We are close to ssm hospital. I thank you for being concerned, this forum has a lot of good people on it.
A feeding tube really isn’t all that invasive. My favorite cousin is exhibiting the same symptoms. They are leaning toward a psychologist.

Not yet,waiting on more blood work. I will keep you all up dated
All I can tell you is this Brother Dan, I went to two hospitals down here and got misdiagnosed by both I told them I needed antibiotics I told them how long I've been sick the viral infection only lasts a week or two I've been sick over a month actually it's almost 5 months now but when I went in and got denied medication and proper treatment by two separate hospitals it had been a month at that point I went to a third hospital and they gave me 24 to 48 hours to live Brother! Then after I got out of the hospital on Labor Day with five kinds of antibiotics shoved in my arm they shoved two more kind of antibiotic pills on me, then a 15-day course of Levaquin. So strong is known to screw your body up and it actually cures inhaled Anthrax and the plague. I'm kind of having a relapse right now bro. Do not wait on them people to do anything! You have to be your own patient advocate! Much love You and Linda Bro, God Bless ! The medical industry is complete goat screw right now

All I can tell you is this Brother Dan, I went to two hospitals down here and got misdiagnosed by both I told them I needed antibiotics I told them how long I've been sick the viral infection only lasts a week or two I've been sick over a month actually it's almost 5 months now but when I went in and got denied medication and proper treatment by two separate hospitals it had been a month at that point I went to a third hospital and they gave me 24 to 48 hours to live Brother! Then after I got out of the hospital on Labor Day with five kinds of antibiotics shoved in my arm they shoved two more kind of antibiotic pills on me, then a 15-day course of Levaquin. So strong is known to screw your body up and it actually cures inhaled Anthrax and the plague. I'm kind of having a relapse right now bro. Do not wait on them people to do anything! You have to be your own patient advocate! Much love You and Linda Bro, God Bless ! The medical industry is complete goat screw right now
I'm taking complete charge of the matter. Thanks for the info my brother. Love you guys too. May God bless you and your family. It's a mess that's for sure.

Agreed, I have a very low opinion of the medical industry. I worked EMS for almost 4 years in SF, and it's an absolute clusterfuck. You absolutely must be your own advocate.

-
Back