Pro Touring 10K

-
Where did you get those extractors?
Well. I bought a cheap plastic set off of ebay to try and see if they where the right shape for my hood. They worked out great. so I sent them to a local guy that does some cnc work for us at the shop to have them duplicated. From there they went to polish. and now they are off to be anodized in bright black. Would even want to say what I will have in the finished product. But what the hell. 69 buck for the plastic ones. to have them duplicated in billet aluminum 475.00 to have them polished 293.00 and to have them anodized 150.00 total 987.00 ouch.

Well. I bought a cheap plastic set off of ebay to try and see if they where the right shape for my hood. They worked out great. so I sent them to a local guy that does some cnc work for us at the shop to have them duplicated. From there they went to polish. and now they are off to be anodized in bright black. Would even want to say what I will have in the finished product. But what the hell. 69 buck for the plastic ones. to have them duplicated in billet aluminum 475.00 to have them polished 293.00 and to have them anodized 150.00 total 987.00 ouch.

That's a lot, but I get it! That's probably what my dash is gonna cost before gauges

image.jpeg

In basic terms, aluminum over steel or aluminum like this

Ok guys been off the grid for some time. Just to busy at the shop to make time for my car. Have quite a few opportunities for the car next year. The biggest problem seems to be the white. Sikkens paint is very interested for SEMA next year but again not a fan of the white. So I got in touch with Tavis Highlander to see if we could throw some different color combinations together. Here is what he has come up with so far. Thoughts?

65-Dart-2-2.jpg

65-Dart-2-3.jpg

65-Dart-2-5.jpg

65-Dart-2-4.jpg

And the original. I know what I think. Just seeing what everyone else is thinking.

65-Dart-1-7.jpg

My vote would be the Top Picture...But in staying with the white that you were going to do...The Man of Chile Grey would be the closest and I can dig either...but like them all...Citrus Peel is my least favorite.

Brad

The Copper I think would look good with the accent Red Pin Stripe like the original had also

My vote would be for the white. A high pearl white, sorta like the GMC Acadia Denali's have

I like the brown/copper (1st pic) or the Porsche Grey but I'm not a fan of the black stripe, seems too easy and common... the white with grey isn't bad either

Keep them coming. I'm so on the fence with my pick. The renderings areally a little misleading. As the colors that have been picked look a different in person.

I like all of them but the third one. However, if I were to choose, I'd probably go Copper (#1), then Citrus Peel (#2), then Man of Chile (#4). But all are very closely liked.

I'd prefer the understated appearance of #3 paint color, with #4's darker wheels. Subtle.

Mike in FL

Changed my mind. I think I like the Porsche grey black with the graphite wheels and what about a red stripe that would tie in with your logo?

-
Back