Pro Touring 10K

-
Nothing real exciting to post, Just some tear down pictures and stripping panels to bare metal.
We have a full shop right now so it's hard to find some time to work on my own project.
Here are a couple of pictures of the Dart and the shop. The Buick was just painted and buffed and is 05 Viper color.
Copper Head Orange,
More to come.
Tim

Attachments

• 3.bmp
    18.4 KB · Views: 1,617
  • 2.bmp
    18.4 KB · Views: 1,510
  • 1.bmp
    14.9 KB · Views: 1,505
  • 10.bmp
    18.4 KB · Views: 1,516
  • 9.bmp
    18.4 KB · Views: 1,510
  • 7.bmp
    18.4 KB · Views: 1,536
  • 6.bmp
    18.4 KB · Views: 1,542
  • 5.bmp
    18.4 KB · Views: 1,561
  • 4.bmp
    18.4 KB · Views: 1,576
Hmm. all I see is x's no pictures? Not sure what happened?

those pictures suck. will take better ones and repost. Oh well back to sanding

the ones that came thru on mine had a bunch of naked people with farm animals....was I suppose to see that???

the ones that came thru on mine had a bunch of naked people with farm animals....was I suppose to see that???

That's two posts in 1 days where your name and farm animals are referenced, should I hide my dog next week ? The neighbor has donkey's,
horse's and chicken's.......just saying

Thought I would post some pictures that you could actually see...LOL
Some are of the Dart others just pictures of the shop. That is full right now.More on the Dart soon.

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 1,472
  • 011.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 1,427
  • 010.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 1,457
  • 009.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 1,437
  • 008.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 1,444
  • 007.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,425
  • 006.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 1,441
  • 013.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 1,436
Guess the economy is doing pretty good.....

Well. It's doing better. We are always looking for that next job to put on the schedule. Right now we have 14 projects going. And mine is the only one that gets the least amount of attention...LOL Hows your coming along? I sure wish my car was as far along as yours. Summer is just right around the corner and I need to really get moving to have it ready for this year.

Well. It's doing better. We are always looking for that next job to put on the schedule. Right now we have 14 projects going. And mine is the only one that gets the least amount of attention...LOL Hows your coming along? I sure wish my car was as far along as yours. Summer is just right around the corner and I need to really get moving to have it ready for this year.

At least yours gets attention Tim. Mine is just chilling, waiting...

I have been struggling with a case of the winter blues. When I get home from work it's dark and cold and all I feel like doing is watching TV. I really wanted to have it done by June for the Goodguy's show, but it's not looking good.....

Yeah the winter blues suck, But man your sooooooo. close to getting it done and being able to enjoy it this summer. Your going to kick yourself if you don't get out there and finish it.
I have been struggling with a case of the winter blues. When I get home from work it's dark and cold and all I feel like doing is watching TV. I really wanted to have it done by June for the Goodguy's show, but it's not looking good.....

Yeah the winter blues suck, But man your sooooooo. close to getting it done and being able to enjoy it this summer. Your going to kick yourself if you don't get out there and finish it.

I've been kicking myself ever since I started this project......:sign3:

Well not a lot to add. Be working on stripping quarters. Pulled the old /6 and removig wiring. I will post some pictures when the mini tub's get started. Still on Budget and need to put in some long hours to get it ready for warm weather.
I'm adding a video link to show the goal for this build. There are more and more of these type of events every year. This one is called the Motor State Challenge. There are several others like run through the hills events.
There are really no guide lines for the purpose built cars. the best car wins.
As you can see there is little Mopar representation. I want to change that.These cars work well and are fast around the track. So I will have my hands full.
Enjoy.[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EsdtqzAXDk"]2010 Motor State Challenge - YouTube[/ame]

This is why I built my car,I just have to keep Tincup motivated so I can get a nice repaint

-
Back