Pro Touring 10K

-
Nope not the radiator. The core support is the issue. Very apparent with the radiator out. The pictures with the radiator in is squared up.

Looks like it's tweaked a bit on the driver side. Just to the left of the inter-cooler pass through hole. I can also see that the natural contour of the bodywork is pushed out a bit further on the inside of the engine compartment, on the driver side, from the factory. I wonder if your old OEM radiator may have had a staggered bracket set up?

I don't remember what the original radiator looked like when I took it out. Still can't see why it would be like that.

Now for my complain about mother mopar . Why in the hell would they mount the radiator crooked. The drivers side core support sits in 1/2 inch close to the motor than the passenger side. Not sure why they would do that
My car was a /6 car. But can't for the life of me can't see why they would do that.

Probably to center the fan in the radiator. On 67-72 V8 cars, the engine is typically offset to the passenger side about 2" to add more clearance around the steering box and shaft. I don't know if that is true with early a body /6 cars or not. One thing about Mopar engineers is they were fastidious. Today, we call that anal-retentive.

Enjoying your build and hope to see it at the Mopar Nats in August. Oh......and that includes a few trips down the quarter mile.

One more thing off the list. Just one more to go. The power steering brackets are fabricated and tacked on place.

20170414_180911.jpg

20170414_180921.jpg

20170414_180935.jpg

20170414_203642.jpg

20170414_203658.jpg

20170414_203814_001.jpg

Well guys as bad as I hate to do this. I putting this project up for sale. 15k
PM If your interested.

That really sucks! Hopefully it'll go to someone interested in sharing the rest of the build with us. Whoever buys it is stealing it at 15k.

Be nice to find someone to buy it... then hire PRRC (they are professionals) to finish it.

Makes me wish I hadn't just bought my wife a car!

So sad to see such an interesting build go south, or north, or wherever it ends up.

No takers. Custom wiring harness is finished up. New motor is just about finished up. All the hard work is done.
If your interested and what a detailed lost of what is on the car and what you get along with the car pm me. The list is long.
You couldn't even buy tghe parts for 15k. Let alone the work that has went onto it.
I may try and get it in paint and all tbge new parts on it. But the price will go up to about 25k

Bummer. Such an awesome build, was hoping to see a finished product. GLWS

Price reduced. Need to move this project
13000. Make an offer. Just need it gone.

Anyone interested at 10k. I'm looking my *** at this price. But it needs to go.

omg. i want this car more then you can imagine.... i wish i could only come up with those funds.

i am sitting here trying to talk the wife into it. god this sucks.... you want another 65 dart plus cash lol.

Don't know what's going on that you NEED it gone but I hope things turn around for you and I hope you can find a way to keep the car

Damn. Good luck. Seems like a great deal. Wish I was in the market.

Can't believe this is not sold yet.
Where else have you advertised it ? While this is definitely one of the most active Forums I've found it might not be the best place to sell it. I considered advertising the Duster on here for sale but decided to try eBay for a broader audience. Good luck, it's a very cool project.

If your considering parting it out, PM me what you would need for the motor, and what is left to be done to it, including if it needs computers and wiring harnesses.

Thx

-
Back