Project- Bills Buggy

-
Congrats on Grandpa-hood Bill. Funny how insignifcant everything else is when you're holding a newborn.

Congrats on makin "papeespeedracerx" well that's kind a long. lol you get the Idea, really congrats buddy enjoy every moment. YEAH!!!!!
Brad

congrats on the new family nember there Bill. Glad that baby and mom are doing fine.
The buggy sound and looks awsome. I can't wait for the after stripe pics. Just hope its another sunny day.

Hey Hey we need to see that rear-end STRIPE!!!! come on Grandpa quit dilly dataling and get that thing on or get a pic. LOL just kidding

Hey Hey we need to see that rear-end STRIPE!!!! come on Grandpa quit dilly dataling and get that thing on or get a pic. LOL just kidding

lmao.. fear not.. post stripe car **** should be coming shortly.. Hopefully by tomorrow in fact. I should be getting the buggy back tonight from my friends shop, assuming all went well, and shes ready of course.. Tomorrow is supposed to be a beautiful sunny day, so I will be heading to the local cruise (for those who follow the thread that are familiar with the area I live in Im of course talking about the every Saturday show at Hills lol) .. so i will be taking pics.. So.. tomorrow you all will have one of two updates, one being that things didnt go well this week and the cars not ready, or one with pics of the buggy basking in the sun.. lol... stay tuned all.. and thanks again for the baby congrats.. I cant wait til hes old enough to go cruising with me...

What? He's old enough rite NOW!!! LOL just joking, I sound like mad Dad now LOL. Can't wait for the car ****, wish I lived closer I'd come hang out with ya.
Brad

What? He's old enough rite NOW!!! LOL just joking, I sound like mad Dad now LOL. Can't wait for the car ****, wish I lived closer I'd come hang out with ya.
Brad

That would be cool.. It would be cool to have another member of the crew... are you going to the Mopar Nats this year? If so... we can hang out and have a cold one..

I have never been to the Nats or Carlisle that does sound like fun maybe I can get there this year' and a cold one sounds WONDERFUL.

Hey there gang... Well, It was a long night at my buddy Ed's shop, but we got the buggy ready for the season.. A week ahead of where I wanted... Still things to do (they're really never done) such as the bucket seats, quarter stick, and mini starter, and some carb tuning.. but thats another day.. shes together and pretty and the wife and I just got her ready for her first show in 2 years... I was gonna take pics there to post here (and probably still will) but I couldnt wait.. LOL .. enjoy the post stripe, all together again buggy **** (including my now installed tach signed by Mr Norm at last years Mopar Nats)... Tell me what you all think...

Attachments

• done.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 416
  • done7.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 418
  • done6.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 421
  • done5.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 418
  • done4.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 412
  • done3.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 411
  • done2.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 422
Your Dart rocks. Love the stripe. Blue with black is always one of my favorite combos.

So, since I hit you all with the freshly cleaned ready for her first show car ****, I really only took a couple pics of the buggy once we got there.. I had been looking forward to this for a good long time, so my wife and I got there real early to get some prime parking up close to the building so we could hang out in the shade, relax and have a great evening... and thats what we did.. a bunch of our friends showed up, the every Saturday show seemed to be even bigger than usual, the buggy got lots of looks, people snapping pics, and a few people that I have seen in the past, who once they saw me realized this was the same car they had seen a couple years ago, loved what we had done.. I have said time and again, that I was building it for us, so it really shouldnt matter what others think.. but it was still super cool to see and hear all the positive reactions.. Even got to meet a member here in the flesh.. PaDodger ... Dan, your a cool dude, and that drop top Dart is one sweet ride.. I was over checking it out and it is really cool.. I have kept the Dart with me all weekend, and have been enjoying the hell out of her.. All that work, the good times and the bad were more than worth it.. Getting ready to put her back in the garage where I keep her.. Next weekend she will be out in the sun again... Though it seems like this is the end of the buggy thread, its really not.. theres still more to do.. and when I get to that I will of course update the thread.. I want to thank my team (what I now call my group of longtime friends LOL) for getting me into Mopars and for going above and beyond MANY times for the buggy.. for providing me with a priceless education and years of good times. my wife, for supporting me, for being into this car hobby with me and helping me keep a level head through this all.. for being a smart and responsible chief financial officer of project Bills Buggy, and for loving me and being the greatest wife a guy could ask for.. my kids and step kids... and all of you for following along for this whole thread, for your input, advice, help, and for those that donated or sold me things to get the buggy to where she is today.. A special thanks to ChallengerGary... I bought the stripe from you over a year ago... kept it in the box all this time... it set the Dart off... Awesome stuff.. Thanks to you all...

Speed...

Attachments

• show1.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 398
  • show2.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 395
  • show3.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 401
The car looks real cool in person Bill. The stripe looks good and I think it's the black hood that really makes the car look killer. And, this can't be the end of the buggy thread because they are never done. Ask me how I know.
My buddy has nice Dart that is very similar to yours, blue with the black tail stripe. We'll have to get together at the show and start a little A Body movement.

The car looks real cool in person Bill. The stripe looks good and I think it's the black hood that really makes the car look killer. And, this can't be the end of the buggy thread because they are never done. Ask me how I know.
My buddy has nice Dart that is very similar to yours, blue with the black tail stripe. We'll have to get together at the show and start a little A Body movement.

Im all for an A body movement my friend LOL .. And I know they're never done.. Like I said, there will be udates to the buggy thread.. it just may be a while LOL .. for now I am cruising, and loving it.. Thanks again for the kind words, and all black hood was something my wife and I disagreed on.. she just couldnt get why I wanted to do that... now that its done.. She loves it.. Gives the buggy some attitude. LOL

WOW It really turned Out BAD A$$ Bill, looks really awesome. Man what a sweet ride, Enjoy and be careful of the uckles out their. Drive the tires off of her.

Brad

WOW It really turned Out BAD A$$ Bill, looks really awesome. Man what a sweet ride, Enjoy and be careful of the uckles out their. Drive the tires off of her.

Brad

I intend to do just that Brad... Thanks again for the compliments. Hopefully we will run into each other at the Mopar Nats this year.. Im telling ya, you have to go.. Its a blast..

-
Back