Props to Leanna "CudaChick"

-

gdrill

I AM
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I love them!
Before and after............:prayer: Thanx Leanna, they are awesome!!

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 517
  • 027.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 525
Thank you George!!! :-D < curtsey > I'm thrilled to learn you like them. Until then, I'd never matched a wrinkle with a solid tone before ... the result is unusual and pretty eye catching. I hope you get many, many years of enjoyment and service out of them. Thanks for the thread and the chance to have a hand in your fine ride.

Awesome work!
I can even go see them in person when George and i get together the next time.
Can't wait!

Dang gdrill :blob: :cheers: Leanna sure brought those back to life :happy2:
Very cool effect mixing the wrinkle and smooth cool together :thumblef:

Congratulations on getting the best darn powder coating co out there to get this dun for you and looking super nizzzze :cheers:

Leanna does great work... give her some business. You won't be sorry. Gentlemen might be white washing the fence, but she is very sweet, when she needs to be. lol

Real nice fo sho and fo certain.

Even her "worst" job beats most others...

People come from miles around to admire her work....

And when she drinks, she drinks Dos Equis...

She's the most interesting chick in the world....

Leanna does great work... give her some business. You won't be sorry. Gentlemen might be white washing the fence, but she is very sweet, when she needs to be. lol

Heyyyyyy now :protest: -- when I need to be?!?! LMAO!!! I try to be very sweet all the time ... it's those "other" opportunities to become the opposite that I try to avoid (but am not always successful heh hehhhhh) :-D

Even her "worst" job beats most others...

People come from miles around to admire her work....

And when she drinks, she drinks Dos Equis...

She's the most interesting chick in the world....

Wow, that's laying it on pretty thick there even for you Karl. :-D It's a bit early for a beer (actually Killian's Red and Mike's Hard Lemonade are my poisons if I'm inclined but Dos Equis has better commercials lol) but I'll raise my coffee cup toward Chicago in special thanks. Love ya all muahhhhhhhhhhhh :coffee2:

Wow, that's laying it on pretty thick there even for you Karl. :-D It's a bit early for a beer (actually Killian's Red and Mike's Hard Lemonade are my poisons if I'm inclined but Dos Equis has better commercials lol) but I'll raise my coffee cup toward Chicago in special thanks. Love ya all muahhhhhhhhhhhh :coffee2:

I wasn't trying to lay it on that thick, just keep the "theme" of the commercial...

I hate at the end of those commercials that they say, "Stay thirsty my friend..." What kind of wish is that? I consider that more of an insult.

You wouldn't say to someone, "stay hungry my friend/starve to death".... If they were really a friend, you would wish them to be "full and happy/content" instead of starving and thirsty...

That's why I left out the "stay thirsty my friend" comment out...

Here's my cup-o-coffee back at ya... Toast.... :coffee2:

-
Back