rear brake line question

-

72ScampTramp

Scamp Tramp
Reaction score
Ok now I just installed a Dana 60. In a 72 Scamp I working on brakes. I need the flex line that runs down to the distribution block with the vent bolt in it. I have the vent bolt and I have the distribution block. Do they make just a replacement for whats inbetween or do I have to buy one with a new block and everything?

most of the blocks i've seen the rear hose screws into it...then 2 outs...u night not need the vented bolt, just check if the dana has it's own vent like other rears...

see ive seen the ones that are all once peice. But I have the vent and the block. And yes the dana does have a vent hole. Just wondering if there was a screw in type to the distribution block

This is the only style im finding. I dont need the distrubition block on the end of that. That is the part that i have. I just need the hose. Now i Have a distribution block so that means somewhere out there someone makes just the hose.

Attachments

• brake hose.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 134
The hose on top in the pic is for your front brakes.I,d buy a hose with the block already on it,one less place to leak and can be bolted down with the vent bolt.JMO

Problem is though scott. I already bent my lines for the wheels in the rear. So if they block is different it my lines may not fit.

-
Back