remember my dumb arse talking about burn out box in front of the house...??????????..

-

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
well, I GOT BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!! i took the ram 360 duster out in the road, did a 30 mph roll in senond, and punched it. let me tell you, all it did was lit the tires off through 2nd and third. the air was filled with smoke. i came to a stop and waited for it to clear................ once it cleared, guess what was sitting in the midst of it all........ A DARM SHERRIFFS' OFFICER!. GOT ME FOR RECLACKE DRIVING, NO INSPECTION, AND NOT LIGHTS(TAILPANEL IS OUT OF THE CAR LOL)

SHOOT, I KNOW BETTER BUT I WONDER IF IT WAS WORTH IT/????????????? I SHOULD NOT SAY THIS, BUT THE LOOK ON HIS FACE...............YEA, IT WAS WORTH IT! I THINK THIS THING IS A MID 11 SECOND CAR ON MY BUTT DYNO! I AM LOVIN IT

well, I GOT BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!! i took the ram 360 duster out in the road, did a 30 mph roll in senond, and punched it. let me tell you, all it did was lit the tires off through 2nd and third. the air was filled with smoke. i came to a stop and waited for it to clear................ once it cleared, guess what was sitting in the midst of it all........ A DARM SHERRIFFS' OFFICER!. GOT ME FOR RECLACKE DRIVING, NO INSPECTION, AND NOT LIGHTS(TAILPANEL IS OUT OF THE CAR LOL)

SHOOT, I KNOW BETTER BUT I WONDER IF IT WAS WORTH IT/????????????? I SHOULD NOT SAY THIS, BUT THE LOOK ON HIS FACE...............YEA, IT WAS WORTH IT! I THINK THIS THING IS A MID 11 SECOND CAR ON MY BUTT DYNO! I AM LOVIN IT

Reckless driving is a serious offence with insurance.. but you crack me up the way you tell the story..lol.. I'm loving it!:headbang:

well the worst part is, he is a nearby neibor!@. and he has a luitenant with him. so he had to write them, but he told me that he may drop the reckless if he does not hear/see me doing it again. that is the hard part!. i need to rip this car apart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea guys, i know i am wrong 100%, and now i will stop, and it was fun while it lasted, but to actually see the raw h.p out of that monster was so worth it!. i have had plenty of nicely built 340 in my cars, but this blows every one of them out of the water!!!!!! i will never knock a 360 again !!!!!!!!

sorry, no vid. too busy banging some gears!!!!!!!

Have an SRT10 Ram buddy over in Wesley Chapel that we had gtgs at his house many times !! Wish I had some pics,'cause we'd get out there with the 10's and let all hell break loose !!Only problem was,a neighbor !!All the tire smoke just drifted right into their open windows,funny as chitt! Cops would stop to talk to us,but it wasn't their jurisdiction,so nothing but a warning happened !!

he is a nearby neibor!@. and he has a luitenant with him.

So, you're doin' burnouts in front of your OWN house, and a COP lives just down the street??

ncPvffh3Kcmcr58x1umCfJLQ_400.jpg

Ask him if he got it on video. LMAO

ncPvffh3Kcmcr58x1umCfJLQ_400.jpg
[/QUOTE]

This picture is hilarious!!! LMAO! :eek:ops:

And 340plot, it's all good if he drops the reckless charges those are freaking steep my cousin got one....

He might have it on dash cam, what a sneaky guy. The look on your face after the smoke cleared was just as priceless to them.

Rule #1: Always check for cops (look 360°) before f&cking around in your car....

But, that is what I have been saying... 360's can run as good or better than 340's if you put them together right (2.02 heads). The longer stroke gives them more torque...

Maybe you should change your screen name (or avatar at least) to Wile E. Coyote...

Shoulda told him the throttle stuck for a few seconds. :burnout: :eek:ops:

Sounds like that motor should go in Pinky. :thumbup: :headbang:

Wylde1.

Go talk to your cop neighbor 340plot. Offer to take him for a ride through the 1/4. You never know, he might bite at the opportunity and drop all the tickets. Can't hurt. Number one rule though is never leave evidence in front of your own house.

Jack

reckless driving is 5 points around here.... used to be loss of license too. not sure if it still is.

RECKLESS DRIVING - 39:4-96

New Jersey Traffic Laws - Title 39

39:4-96. Reckless Driving
39:4-96. A person who drives a vehicle heedlessly, in willful or wanton disregard of the rights or safety of others, in a manner so as to endanger, or be likely to endanger, a person or property, shall be guilty of reckless driving and be punished by imprisonment in the county or municipal jail for a period of not more than 60 days, or by a fine of not less than $50.00 or more than $200.00, or both.

On a second or subsequent conviction he shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than three months, or by a fine of not less than $100 or more than $500, or both.

Amended 1955,c.220,s.1; 1982,c.45,s.3; 1995,c.70,s.2.

Oh well, **** happens!!! He could have given you a break and just gave you a verbal warning. Some cops just always stick to the book.

Oh well, **** happens!!! He could have given you a break and just gave you a verbal warning. Some cops just always stick to the book.

What is the fine for your "ingenuity", and will it have an affect on your insurance premiums (how much, how long)? That's how you judge if it was "worth it", or just a monetary "donation" to your municipality and your insurance company, which, by the way, will thanklessly take any extra funds your willing to "donate".

-
Back