Restoration Complete!

-

ClarkDart70

Street Machines Limited
Reaction score
I finally got my 70 Dart resto complete. Hopefully the picture opens in this post!

Clark

Attachments

• car.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 541
Ok it worked. As you can see this was an original white Dart Custom that needed quarter panels, fenders, floor, and complete body work with a new vinyl top. It had 7 total paint jobs on it which I brough all to bare steel. The paint came off like cheese over a grater.
I did all of this over the past 7 months in my 2 car garage and then sprayed it all Viper Red ProSpray Base Coat / Clear Coat at the local resto shop belonging to a fellow club member in my area. It was a fun project with a full summer of cruising ahead of me! It was rewarding because I can say I did ALL the work by myself from an engine rebuild, welding work, body work, interior work, paint spray, vinyl top install, trim work, bumble bee stripe, the final details I also decided to leave off all the emblems minus the Dodge front and rear. You wouldnt believe how many times I get asked what it is around town.

Clark

Attachments

• car 002.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 517
  • car 003.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 496
  • car 004.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 498
  • car 005.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 508
Kudos...you're not that far from me, maybe I will get to see this hot rod in person someday!

Nice to see the result. What a great job you have done. Congrats. Now it's time to get it out on the streets.

thanks guys. The trim rings went on the wheels this afternoon. I had them blasted and powder coated silver so they look pretty good with the new BFGs.

Nice job. Mine is almost there but work keeps sending me out in the field for a month at a time so it's hard to get anything done. Check out the Dart build in my signature below.

Clark my man... THAT is what a mopar should look like. Very well done

Looks like all of your hard work paid off big time.
Cudos to you, nice ride!

Great looking Dart.

But they are never complete or finished. Give it time and you'll be tweaking something on it. lol

Wylde1.

-
Back