RICK@LAYSONS is out-of-commision for ahwile....

-

Rick@Laysons

FABO Vendor
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
FYI folks, I am going to be out-of-commision for awhile. Last week I had another mass present itself in my lower groin, and it is rapidly growing in size and will have to be surgically removed here in the next few days. I discovered it last Friday and it was about half the size of a sweet pea when I noticed it, and it's now a little bigger than a golf ball, and it is extremely uncomfortable and in a very sensitive area.....if you know what I mean.

I will more than likely be out for 6-8 weeks depending on how my surgery and recovery goes.

I am posting this from a computer that is not at work, I simply haven't been able to make it in to work since I left last Friday afternoon before the weekend.

I apologize for not being able to answer any of the PM's I have received, since I do not have any of our catalog info available from this computer location.

Please, if you have any questions regarding a past order or you wish to place a new order, give our main toll-free number a call.

I will probably not be online for quite some time.

Thanks,
Rick

I hope you have a spedy recovery and look forward to your return on FABO.
Rich

You are in our prayers for a safe and quick recovery. All things are in his power. May God Bless you and guide the hands of the doctors and surgeons.

Rick, this is terrible news. I hope all goes well and you have a speedy recovery.

Rick my prayers are with you. We will be here for you. Hope you get better.

Rick, get well soon. We'll talk when you get better. toolmanmike

I hope all goes well Rick.... I hate hearing stuff like this. I hope you have a speedy recovery and this is the last issue.

Amy & myself send our prayers Buddy!

You have a lot of friends here and we are all thinking good thoughts.

Good Luck to you Rick!!!! We will certainly miss you. Jeff

-
Back