Rot in Hell: Ariel Castro

-
Yep. I'm glad he took the cheap way out. Now we don't have to house him, clothe him, feed him, educate him, and supply all the other perks that criminals in the US get for committing their particular crime.

Sorry if the more delicate here find that offensive. That wasn't my purpose.

On the other hand, too bad he doesn't "get" to rot in prison like his victims. Just as well though. I'm sure those young women would like to forget his existence, something they'll never be able to do

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

i never want to wish bad on anyone ....but as a female im kinda glad he is gone and no chance of him ever getting out and back into regular population.

its an absolute nightmare to think that there are men out there who could be so mean to a girl(s)

i feel so bad for the victims.......i wish they can move on with their lives and i hope i never find out what they are going through.

i think its better he is gone .....why should we spend hard earned tax payer to support such a horrible being .....that was not even a man ....but rather an embodiment of evil.

Yep. I'm glad he took the cheap way out. Now we don't have to house him, clothe him, feed him, educate him, and supply all the other perks that criminals in the US get for committing their particular crime.

Sorry if the more delicate here find that offensive. That wasn't my purpose.

More/less my feelings too. Granted, he likely would've gotten the jeffery dahmer treatment once in general population anyways. This just saves time and money.

I was all for the rot in prision...I wouldn't have left anything in his cell that he could have use to take the easy way out....but then again I was all for putting him in the general population..let "the boys" do some justice...but like Rani said, no worries now of getting out.
AL

Glad he's gone.

Too bad he didn't get to be Bubba's beyotch before he left....

Big chicken didn't want to be treated in jail, like he did to those girls. Wouldda done him some good....

It is the end of a nightmare for the poor girls. Now all they need is to be able to forget. They say time heals all but still not sure of that it does. I think it gets a little easier, Im not sure you would ever heal completly though. Hanging isnt an instant death and I hope he suffered like his victims did...Bill

It would have been nice if he had a lengthy stay in prison so he could be repeatedly raped, just as he did those girls. Let the punishment fit the crime.

It would have been nice if he had a lengthy stay in prison so he could be repeatedly raped, just as he did those girls. Let the punishment fit the crime.

He deserves to be Bubba's butt buddy!

I'm still waitin on some dicktard peace love and dope liberal to come in here and tell us how full of hate we are.

He was worthless and like some of you have said, I sure would like to have had him meet some others in prison that would of thrown him around like a chew toy. But then again him killing himself saves tax payers money.

he was worthless and like some of you have said, i sure would like to have had him meet some others in prison that would of thrown him around like a chew toy. But then again him killing himself saves tax payers money.
x2

this all happened about 45 minutes from my house (same with Anthony Sowell).... sick, sick individuals. I wish he didn't take the coward's way out. he couldn't take more than an hour in that cell when those girls lived thru years..... rotten bastard!!

why do they always seem remorseful AFTER they get caught? Chicken crap!!

we here in the Cleveland area probably saw more than you all, he said he wasn't a monster, that he was sick..... really, I know nobody that enjoys being sick for so long. he know exactly what he was doing.

sorry for the ramble.....

It would of been better to tie him spread eagle to a pole and let the girls take turns kicking him in the nuts until he died. He was a poor excuse of a man and obviously a coward...I hope the girls can heal from the whole ordeal...Bill

It would of been better to tie him spread eagle to a pole and let the girls take turns kicking him in the nuts until he died. He was a poor excuse of a man and obviously a coward...I hope the girls can heal from the whole ordeal...Bill

Naw. He shouldda been put in the cell with the most sex craved bubbas so they could take turns rapin his *** literally to death then they could keep rapin his dead rotting corpse until it fell apart.

As a Ohio resident and constant taxpayer, I for one am quite glad he hung himself. Wish the state would supply ropes and noose tying class in the penal system.
There are several who need to "check out" before the appeals run out.
But the whole case makes me wonder, how many other "creeps" out there have done or are doing the same thing? Whats more, how many got scared when this news broke and did something worse to their victims?
The world has it's fair share of nut jobs, and they hide in plain sight.

Naw. He shouldda been put in the cell with the most sex craved bubbas so they could take turns rapin his *** literally to death then they could keep rapin his dead rotting corpse until it fell apart.

My brother is a corrections officer in a pretty tough facility and has assured me he handles many inmates who would enjoy such recreational activities.

He's also mentioned that in an effort to see the really sick convicts suffer a little more than usual, the CO's are not adverse to revealing details of an inmate's convictions to the real hardcore lifers and letting justice play out in the prison recreation yard. The CO's are also a little slower in responding to alarms involving fights with sex offenders and child rapists.

I'm sure Castro was in for a very hard, but short prison life. If he hadn't done himself, some miswired inmate was going to.

-
Back