"rusty ol cuda" nightmare on any street wheelstander project

-
Lookin awesome as always Waggs :thumbup: Outright radical :D

By the way, how many gallons does that tank hold? I know you don't need more than probably 3 to 5 gallons to get down the track & back around, but just curious.

Wow.
Love the video !!!
Hey Curtis,you may want to use a /6 center link for added clearance...

WTF? get yourself a facebook account and set to private? I tryed just loadin vids on here but that don't work and I'm not mr Youtube...you want my password for facebook?
Any videos not on Facebook? I can't see them.....:banghead:

yea that and get rid of the formula s steering box...them's goin on the waggin.......what a diffrence between the two steering boxes, thats a first for me and I like it!!!! that waggin you gotta turn that thing like a million times to get her steered........
Wow.
Love the video !!!
Hey Curtis,you may want to use a /6 center link for added clearance...

I'm gonna head back out to the garage and hook up the neautral safety switch and get started on the disk brakes.....ScArY Ride I'm stoked!!!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150996560457021 some volume and full screen will git you wet when she turns on...try not to laugh to hard when it started in gear loL bout made my shop a drive thru

Are you catchin a little air when you flog it? It looks like it in the vid.

You're doing well Curtis. Sorry I dom't have fb anymore. Had to many problems with it.

progress has been slow the last day or so....had a tuning issue and fooled around with that....got the other piece of firewall in the fron , dashbar and kickers added to the roll cage, started mocking up for the disk brake setup on the rear to have a foot brake and steering brakes so two calipers per side..then stated trimming the fat off the front clip and remounted and adjusted everything for some nice body lines and changed the front valance the old one was just to beat up and rusty to fool with the grille wouldn't fit right so I deep 6'd the old valance, made some light weight hood hinges and mounted the headlights diffrently to get rid of some weight,I'll gut the hood and fenders more as I go...takin some time thinkin how to do it to get strength and look's at the same time while cutting down the weight

Attachments

• hangin skins 003.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 695
  • hangin skins 036.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 695
  • hangin skins 035.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 703
  • hangin skins 031.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 688
  • hangin skins 034.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 705
  • hangin skins 025.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 693
  • hangin skins 022.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 683
  • hangin skins 006.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 684
  • hangin skins 004.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 697
Cool how bout a video outside the car from the side!!!!!! Is that a hose clamp holding the steering column up???? LOL Nice job--Steve

yepp, was a hose clamp.....now has a nice custom made clamp as i have gotten further on the project....sometimes ya gotta try stuff and see how it feel's before ya finalize where it goes
Cool how bout a video outside the car from the side!!!!!! Is that a hose clamp holding the steering column up???? LOL Nice job--Steve

ok so my arm got twisted into doing the body work on the other side and then some

Attachments

• mocudabadywork 025.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 589
  • mocudabadywork 022.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 585
  • mocudabadywork 024.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 580
  • mocudabadywork 023.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 595
  • mocudabadywork 017.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 589
  • mocudabadywork 010.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 589
  • mocudabadywork 007.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 602
  • mocudabadywork 002.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 587
  • mocudabadywork 001.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 596
Curtis jacked up on Mountin Dew, keep up the awasome fab skills.

well, camera is in the shop and it's raining so no pic's for today.....yet...she now has rear disk brakes and way more functional than the drums...with 1" bore master cylinders and them dinky little wheel cylinders she didn't have much pedal feel...much better now and got the master cylinder for the foot brake mounted and will get that stuff plumbed up in a few days...gotta make another order from speedway motors as the stock type calipers wont work with the monster rotors I installed..so i'll order the other rotors and these calipers can go on waggin II...been a while since I have played with this stuff...so now I'm down to a tuning issue and trying to isolate it uhhhggg....

You will get the bugs worked out look how far you have come in so little time with it man i wish i could get my cuda done this fast lol Keep rocking bud

ok so last couple of days has been buttoning up lil' details lightening up the front end , disk brake party, hood and trunk pins, foot brake,aligning body panels...cleaning the disaster area...

Attachments

• lildetailsoncuda 019.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 467
  • lildetailsoncuda 018.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 478
  • lildetailsoncuda 017.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 460
  • lildetailsoncuda 016.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 476
  • lildetailsoncuda 012.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 472
  • lildetailsoncuda 009.jpg