Save AdamR's Dart

-
im in for 20.00 this is a great site and Adam deserves some help from all members, as he is giving great advice all the time.

If memory serves, Adam already sold one Dart to pay bills. Letting it happen again would be insufferable. Put me down for $20 and I'll rummage around and see if I have any parts to auction. I can think of 1 or 2 things right off. Will let you know tomorrow what I find. Are you listening waggin?

You The man grumps!!!the monkey is safe for now.....:cheers:
If memory serves, Adam already sold one Dart to pay bills. Letting it happen again would be insufferable. Put me down for $20 and I'll rummage around and see if I have any parts to auction. I can think of 1 or 2 things right off. Will let you know tomorrow what I find. Are you listening waggin?

Thanks Grump, You are correct. I sold the Scamp about 2 years ago the day I got it running when Michelles car blew up and needed to be replaced.

IM000956.jpg

AdamR,I have lots of miscelaneous parts from a 73 Swinger(donor car)anything you need to get her back together is yours.I have some wiring,bumper lenses,filler tube and gasket,e-brake cables etc.etc...Let me know what you still need?I,ll check to see if I have it!

was talkin bout the list of items needed to finish the car,the auction list is seperate.comon man the monkey is countin on ya,we might have some of this stuff just layin around...

bigcagedmonkey.JPG

Thanks 68DartProject, pettybludart, 69340 & grumpuscreature! Way to keep things rolling!

Total so far: $1691 (incl. one previous donation)

GTXperience: $50
Crackedback: $50
moparmuscle64 (FBBO): $25
prhousejr (FBBO): $25
Motopsycho: $20
homecloned: $10
65vart: $20
dartman: $10
hotrodscamp: $35
daredevil: $25
country_ck: $25
comoxian: $25
greendart72: $50
screamindartgt: $25
63dartman: $25
78kitcar: $25
340 swing: $50
71produster: $25
snake: $20
retsud043: $25
memike: $35
Prine: $1
FC7freak: $40
moparwedden: $20
lhearold: $25
kzcountry: $50
Longgone: $50
waggin: $30
jaws: $25
Anonymous Member: $50
74 Slant Six: $100
Anonymous Member: $20
scamper340: $25
jomoper: $40
78kitcar: $25
moparker: $10
homecloned: $10
koryliss: $30
340 Dart: $20
72Swinger340: ?
idrift: $20
demon seed: $25
SGBARRACUDA: $50
Judge Mills: $5
Shane: $25
Small Block: $50
71DartGuy: $?
res1vw21: $5
mullinax95: $20
demon sizzler: Auction Item (Restored TQ Carb)
RussDavis: $30
clairday modtop: $5
eaglesguy1981j: $15
George R: $20
hkeller: $25
mattsmopars: $25
Coyote Jack: Anon Amount
65vart: $20
rjsea: $15
Vic Storm: Auction Item (New Chrome BB Valve Covers)
Small Block: Auction Item (New 73 Duster Lower Fender Patch Panel)
Darius (FBBO): $50
68DartProject: $25
pettybludart: $25
69340: $20
grumpuscreature: $20

Who's next?

AdamR,I have lots of miscelaneous parts from a 73 Swinger(donor car)anything you need to get her back together is yours.I have some wiring,bumper lenses,filler tube and gasket,e-brake cables etc.etc...Let me know what you still need?I,ll check to see if I have it!

Petty, if Adam can't use them for the build, you could always include one or two items in the auction. ;)

I would be in a straight jacket by know if it was not for this site.
Treva thanks all of you for keeping me sane :toothy10:
I have a feeling that Adam and his family can feel the love :happy10:
Some times we all need to be reminded that people really do care.
This one is for you AdamR :drinkers::rock: and to all the members that are doing what they can and keeping him in there prayers :cheers:

Wait a minute! Are you telling me they let you out of your straight jacket memike? ;) Now you can do all the things you have always wanted to do like: :axe: :rock: :boxing: :drinkers: :supz: and most importantly of all :burnout:.

they let me out of the rubber room and said I'd fit in here....:cheers: i'm startin to think their on something LoL

3,841 views, now if each person who viewed this thread would pitch in just one dollar.

I don't know if these are unique views but even if it were half that number, $1920.50 would be sweet without putting a hurt on anyone. If this could happen everytime we wanted to help someone out, that would be incredible. If we helped out 20 people a year, it would cost us each $20/ea and those needing help would see close to $2K. It seems so easy - doesn't it?

Howdy GTX & AdamR...I'm kinda like Prine sort of....i'm selling parts & things to help pay the bills & survive..hang tough Prine...things will come around Parde. Anyhow I just sent $10 to help save the Dart..I know i'd be bummed if i lost my 340 DartSwinger...Thanks for the info the other day GTXperience about that offenhauser intake !!...MoparToYa'll....Roger

Wait a minute! Are you telling me they let you out of your straight jacket memike? ;) Now you can do all the things you have always wanted to do like: :axe: :rock: :boxing: :drinkers: :supz: and most importantly of all :burnout:.
YEP :-D I do all I can then set back and watch the sun go down and enjoy this big ball we all live on :happy10::cheers::cheers:

I don't know if these are unique views but even if it were half that number, $1920.50 would be sweet without putting a hurt on anyone. If this could happen everytime we wanted to help someone out, that would be incredible. If we helped out 20 people a year, it would cost us each $20/ea and those needing help would see close to $2K. It seems so easy - doesn't it?

Amen brother!

Yes it does. It's the same basic idea behind many churches and charities. A lot of people pitching in can help a lot more people than one or a dozen people can do. If everybody gave a little it wouldn't hurt them and it would total up to great help for others that are hurting.

I've often thought of setting up a charity that collected $1 donations for people in need of housing. Think about it, if a 100,000 people donated just one dollar a family in need could buy a house. It sounds so simple doesn't it?

Especially in a country populated by billions of people.

Hey Adam Thanks for the awesome site I just remembered I took a paypal survey last month and they game me 1.95 for doing it. I don't have any extra money these days either but I wanted to help anyway I could and I couldn't think of a better way to spend my measly couple bucks but if it at all helps you keep your car I feel better about it. I hope you get to keep your car Thanks again for this great site. Justin

I'm in too.... Hate to see you sell your car Dude. $50 sent! 8)

Longone & Jones: there has been some discussion on that very issue. Every member should think this over and let is settle into your heart and not in your head. 10,000 + members at $1 per month. Are ya following me. It don't take many pop cans to make a dollar. Let's continue.....so far in one month that's $10,000. Now say everyone is able to do that for 12 months. I'm able and would be in favor of somehow making this a part of the membership fee if you will. Now for 12 months that would be ........are you ready......$120,000. Who would we want to help? Consider who we could help.....the children at St Judes? Especially the members here that truly are in need....and we do have legitimate needs here on this board. This is just a thought that i would truly love to see happen. Each year do a complete distributon of any and all funds. GTX, this is what i PM'd you about. I'll post this in a stand alone topic. May never happen but could.
Small Block

-
Back